Author Topic: Merchandise GTG - 3/26  (Read 3225 times)

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Merchandise GTG - 3/26
« on: March 24, 2003, 09:19:28 PM »
In case anyone is interested, Jay and I are going to meet at his place Wednesday at 6pm to go eat at Spanky's and try and get some plans for some club swag!

We'll meet at 6pm, go to Spanky's, go to Jay's and then hit the web and look for suppliers for Nalgene bottles, t-shirts, caps, etc.  Anyone interested in RMCB5 underwear?  LOL :D
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Merchandise GTG - 3/26
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2003, 12:41:19 AM »
I would totally be there if I did not have to work Wednesday night.  I work Wednesday and Thursday night this week.  Sorry I can't be there.  Let me know what turns up and what you find.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Merchandise GTG - 3/26
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2003, 12:41:19 AM »

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Merchandise GTG - 3/26
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2003, 04:07:59 AM »
Damn Jon, well do you think you could at least leave us a Credit Card number :P  You are always excused for work.  This is not going to be one fo those fun exciting GTGs, but we felt that anyone that wants to be there should be there if they choose to be.  Well unless they drive an Audi :)

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Merchandise GTG - 3/26
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2003, 06:26:22 AM »
:lol:

WendyDarling

• n00balicious
Merchandise GTG - 3/26
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2003, 12:12:09 PM »
LOL Jay, you funny!  Credit Card number!  :lol: Yeah Jon how about you just post it here...I swear I wouldn't go over your limit! ;)

I don't think I can make it, Jay.  Ray mentioned something about having to close Wednesday night, so I should probably stay home.  I'll let you guys know for sure later.  

~W

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Merchandise GTG - 3/26
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2003, 01:14:50 PM »
Dang it, Jon is still 40 posts ahead of me...oops...39... :lol:

This one is going to be all business, I mean it!

Well, maybe a little fun...but mostly business...

UberGrrl

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.amandaspear.com/ubergrrl/index.html
Merchandise GTG - 3/26
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2003, 02:39:22 PM »
Quote from: "gietl"
 Well unless they drive an Audi :)

Damn, I was thinking of joining you guys.. guess this means I'm not invited since I'm pimping an A4.
MWJD?

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Merchandise GTG - 3/26
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2003, 01:41:11 PM »
Quote from: "Wendy Darling"
LOL Jay, you funny!  Credit Card number!  :lol: Yeah Jon how about you just post it here...I swear I wouldn't go over your limit! ;)

my CC# is 5555-my-ex-wife-has-all-my-money.  Call her at 1-800-Heidi-Ho for the current balance. :roll:

Just kidding...although, you all could not do anywhere near the damage she did...at least I hope not.  Wish I could be there tonight, but as you know, work calls, and I am actually exicted to go in tonight...they just got one of my patients out of the ICU and he is doing much better.  I am excited to see him now that he is doing much better.

Have a good time tonight, and let me know if there is anything I can do with my limited talents to help 8)

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Merchandise GTG - 3/26
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2003, 01:45:52 PM »
Amanda, you are more than welcome to show up.  You are family after all...You can never get out now!  Bwaahaahaa!

Jon, that is certainly good news.  I know that makes all of the hard times worth it when things turn around like that.  My job did that for me today when I came in.  All of my problems from yesterday worked themselves out.  Go figure.  I'm still looking for a new job though.  I don't want to do this forever.

Maybe I'll send out all of our choices to the list so we can make some group decisions.