Author Topic: Wagon Pix request  (Read 1415 times)

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Wagon Pix request
« on: June 19, 2004, 01:47:37 AM »
Mark, I saw this post on CB5 and immediately thought of you:

WAGONZ
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

madigan

• Modded
Wagon Pix request
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2004, 04:09:50 AM »
Yeah, those kinds of threads are fun...
mad wagon

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Wagon Pix request
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2004, 04:09:50 AM »

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
Wagon Pix request
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2004, 04:31:04 AM »
Found an AllRoad at Peak Nissan...39K fully loaded, sweet condition with some minor hail damage on the windshield...it'd need to be replaced. That's what I'd buy.
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Wagon Pix request
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2004, 04:31:55 AM »
the quattro would be a great advantage over your other wagon...so in the winter, you would have that going for you.  not that you would use it that often, but when needed, it can be a bonus.  The color is not that bad, with tinted windows, it can look hot, as in the elegant green passats we already have in our club.  Not girly at all.  I say go the Audi, and have some variety and different utility between the cars.

cheers
jon

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Wagon Pix request
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2004, 04:48:54 AM »
BTW...I will probably get flammed, but i added my pics to that wagon thread...what the heck, that is where I got my start afterall, hehehe

Chas

• Modded
Wagon Pix request
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2004, 04:09:36 PM »
That color is close to the Elegant Green color of my car Mark. Are you calling my car Girlie??
2003 Audi A6 2.7T
Some Sedans haul families,
this one hauls ASS!

madigan

• Modded
Wagon Pix request
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2004, 04:39:36 PM »
Quote from: "Chas"
That color is close to the Elegant Green color of my car Mark. Are you calling my car Girlie??

Actually I went out and looked at it over the weekend and it's nowhere near as nice as the E.G. Passats. E.G. is exactly what it means...Elegant. That Audi is far from Elegant...more like Elephant :P

Chas I would never call your car girlie...though you should remove the pink fuzzy dice from your rear view mirror and the "Girl Power!!!" sticker on the rear window...
mad wagon

Chas

• Modded
Wagon Pix request
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2004, 02:20:32 AM »
Quote from: "madigan"
Quote from: "Chas"

Chas I would never call your car girlie...though you should remove the pink fuzzy dice from your rear view mirror and the "Girl Power!!!" sticker on the rear window...

Hey!!!! It's actually a "Girlie Girl Racing" sticker dude!!!! And I like pink. Errr.. I guess I shouldn't have told you that... :oops:  :-D
2003 Audi A6 2.7T
Some Sedans haul families,
this one hauls ASS!