Author Topic: Saturday Night June 26  (Read 1381 times)

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
Saturday Night June 26
« on: June 19, 2004, 04:47:30 AM »
So it looks like there's going to be another midnight drive...tenatively. My sister's gonna be in town that week and she's a car nut, so I'm most likely going to go...anyone else wanna roll if this is on??
 8)
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Saturday Night June 26
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2004, 04:51:36 AM »
I would if I could...but working that night, as usual.  If she is still in town on the 30th, we are having a track day in the morning at Second Creek, the Mini Guys.  She is welcome to join me if she wants to go.  I will even let her drive.  BTW...my car won H-Stock SCCA Auto X last weekend in the springs, by 4 seconds...it frickin rocks, too bad I was not the driver though, but that Randy has mad skillzzzzz.

let us know, maybe we can have a burger beer night in her honor, I would also be up for that.

cheers
jon

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Saturday Night June 26
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2004, 04:51:36 AM »

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
Saturday Night June 26
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2004, 01:14:22 PM »
Dude! That rocks that your car won!

We definately need to do a Beer and Burger night in her honor YES! I'll start a thread for that.

Also, her flight leaves at 11:30am...so maybe she can squeeze in a ride and drive at SCR before she heads out.

But then, she's also prone to flying stand-by on later flights so she can stick around longer...she's funny like that.
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Saturday Night June 26
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2004, 08:11:22 PM »
Well, there may be some other people from work joining me at the track as well.  That would be awesome since you all will be right there anyway.  I will be there at 9am and will give her first ride along since time is an issue with her flight and all.

word on the BB night at Blake, that would rock.

cheers
jon