Author Topic: anyone dealt with AtLastImports.com?  (Read 931 times)

aowhaus

• Heavily Modded
anyone dealt with AtLastImports.com?
« on: June 15, 2004, 02:06:19 PM »
There's a local business that sell or could get European OEM and aftermarket parts for Audis and VWs.
They have a website: www.AtLastImports.com and they say they return calls or e-mails within 2 hours.  I have sent them a couple e-mails last week but never heard back and they have no local phone number listed.

Joe@AtLastImports had a few posts selling aspherical mirrors in the CB5 GB forum but didn't reply to my PMs to him.
Andrew (34k) wanted to buy a few things from them and wanted to pick them up locally, but he dealt with a guy named Ali but haven't heard back either.

Anyone know of them or their business?
2008 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic Sport
2004 Aprilia Mojito Custom 50

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 02:13:32 PM »
Yeah, we have a few threads on here already about AtLastImports and I have been in contact with Joe on numerous occasions.  He even offered a deal which I posted on here about Sunglass holders.

Sometimes they are a little slow at responding, I think they are really working hard to expand and are trying to cover shows and get out there and meet their potential consumers.

Joe was at VWOTG, though I don't think any of us got to meet him. I don't know if he made it to dub wars, i think he was trying to go.

He and I set up a little link exchange as well, they have us on their site and they appear on ours under out links section as well.

I know they are going to offer aftermarket parts later this summer and should be able to source any OEM part now.

So I guess all I am saying is e-mail him directly and wait.  Sometimes they are quick, sometimes slow.

I have been waiting on the news about a part for my Audi, trying to avoid paying the dealer price for it.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 02:13:32 PM »

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 03:12:57 PM »
Ya I sent him like 3 emails on those sunglasses holders right after you posted that thread Jay, and he never got back to me so I just gave up. Oh well.
No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 03:20:27 PM »
Sorry to hear, guess it's growing pains.  I actually just ordered the part I need through the dealer and it was a lot cheaper than I was last quoted for it from them so I am picking it up at lunch.

EDIT: By pricing and ordering I am talking about the dealer not AtLastImports.  Along with that I cancelled my order and am swapping my card holder for a cup holder from another A6 owner.

scott

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2004, 09:29:36 AM »
They will be at DATR, and when I write to Joe he gets back to me within the same day (usually 3-4 hours) but maybe I am just lucky like that!