Author Topic: Anyone have one extra 4300K D2S bulb laying around?  (Read 2233 times)

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
Anyone have one extra 4300K D2S bulb laying around?
« on: July 16, 2004, 03:01:53 PM »
One of my bulbs went out.  Anyone have an extra?
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

SweetVW

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2004, 03:24:10 PM »
I do, but it is used.  IT is an Osram Xenarc D2S 35W.  At this point I cannot guarantee if it works but you are welcome to it.  we can hook up this weekend since I am just down the street sort of speak.
If it ain't broke, take it apart and fix it!

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2004, 03:24:10 PM »

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2004, 03:27:21 PM »
Nice!  Can you give me a call when you get a minute?  720 272 9715
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

madigan

• Modded
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2004, 04:09:48 PM »
Hey Pat,

I know it will be expensive but, I'd replace both bulbs since the other bulb probably isn't too far behind the other, in terms of expiring...

You know, the more I think about it, I did notice, when we installed your HID's, that they seemed a bit yellow...that is a sign of the bulbs getting towards the end of their life. At Last Imports has bulbs for $86 each and they are in Englewood. Just my $.02.
mad wagon

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2004, 04:14:07 PM »
Cool, thanks for the tip.  StarlightB5 is gving me one of his old bulbs. :)   Talk about a hook-up!  Yeah, $86 is cheap, but $0 is even cheaper!  If another one goes out I'll check out AtLast.  Thanks, and see ya tomorrow.
-Chuck Patterson

SweetVW

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2004, 11:11:22 AM »
Hey Mark, next to your 6,000K bulbs, everyone looks yellow!  ;)

That is a good deal and I would agree.  But, if nothing else it will get Pat functional until he decides to get new ones.
If it ain't broke, take it apart and fix it!