Author Topic: It's time to drive....  (Read 1847 times)

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
It's time to drive....
« on: April 01, 2003, 07:49:25 PM »
Spring is upon us, the weather should start to turn to the warmer side over the next few weeks and with that, I think it's time to organize a RMCB5 Drive.

I think if we shoot for the weekends of the 12 - 13th or 19 - 20th we will be okay.  Of course we could be stuck with 6" of snow too.

Now here is the trick, we need to pick a route, I picked for the last big drive and we all know what happened then.  With that we need to take into consideration potential road damage and/or gravel.  If the weather holds well enough we should be okay by then, if we see a good storm we may just have to wait until May.

So I guess post your ideas, also if we want to try and get some other groups involved as well.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
It's time to drive....
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2003, 08:03:50 PM »
I would be totally up for a drive...but my house is a mess right now, doing some remodeling, and I can't find my calender to see when I work. I think the weekend of the 19th works better for me...but not totally sure at this point.  Not sure of a route, anything would be fine with me, even Switserland Trail...except that unless Jay drives his Scout, I would be the only one doing that drive.  Maybe somewhere like James Town, northwest of Boulder, there are some lunch places up there.  Maybe somewhere like that, a destination place where we can sit down and eat and chat.

Good thiniking Jay, 'tis the season to start driving.  Did your title inspiration come form Bladerunner? That is what it reminded me of.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

It's time to drive....
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2003, 08:03:50 PM »

UberGrrl

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.amandaspear.com/ubergrrl/index.html
It's time to drive....
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2003, 02:15:43 PM »
I might be up for a drive one of those weekends.. later would probably be better, cause I'd be much more into driving after I get my Bilsteins installed...another garage day is upon us...
MWJD?