Author Topic: Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! Amanda's suspension garage day  (Read 2870 times)

UberGrrl

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.amandaspear.com/ubergrrl/index.html
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! Amanda's suspension garage day
« on: April 10, 2003, 03:03:50 PM »
Hey guys,
So I am planning to get busy with Pat and Winston this Sunday. I've got some new grooved bilsteins to install. So I just wanted to tell you guys, if any of you want to stop by to hang out, or help, or whatever.

So that's the plan...we're doing it at Winston's, I don't know what time we're gonna get started.. what do you guys think, 10? Do you want me to bring some food, or should we do a food run later in the day? :)

Chas- I left you a msg. today on your phone- I need to borrow Jon's spring compressors and the wrench for Sunday- need to arrange a time to pick those up or get them to Winston's somehow before sunday.
MWJD?

velo

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.alankrobertson.com
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2003, 07:42:43 PM »
Dang, I'm afraid I won't be able to help you guys out.  I love doing suspensions, but I've already got plans for most of the day Sunday.  I hope all goes well for you guys though.
lan
2000 1.8T 5spd

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2003, 07:42:43 PM »

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2003, 07:55:27 PM »
I won't be able to make it either..I work this weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  have fun, the weather should hold out for you.

shummer

• Modded
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2003, 11:56:49 AM »
Can't be there until around 1pm, but by then you'll all be done. If you folks are still there (not getting food), that's fine. Don't wait up for me though.

WendyDarling

• n00balicious
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2003, 12:27:25 PM »
I prob. can't make it either, guys.  Ray has inventory this weekend at his store, so he won't be home until after 1 sometime Sunday.  I'll call your happy butts when he gets home to see if you're still around.  

~W

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2003, 06:51:56 PM »
Hey I plan on making it too!  :lol:

Actually Jen has a soccer game at 3, so we'll need to leave about 2:30.

Therefore, we should start early, if possible.  I would say 9am should give us enough time, but I don't know if everyone can make it that early.  Pat, Amanda and I are all working on it so it shouldn't be too big a deal as long as we have everything we need.

Also, if anyone wants to come support Jen playing soccer, we can drink some beers afterwards!
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2003, 03:09:10 AM »
for someone that only works 3 days per week, namely me, I always seem to miss out on all the fun...garage day, watching a womens soccer game, and then having some beers to top it all off...man, that sounds like a perfect day.  Have a few for me guys and gals.

WendyDarling

• n00balicious
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2003, 07:28:52 PM »
Hey Win I might be able to come cheer your woman on :)  Where's she playing?  I will give you a ring, so have that cell phone handy~

~Wen

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2003, 12:50:08 PM »
Talk about an awesome day to do some suspension work.  In an odd note, it was just 3 days shy of being a year since I put my coilovers on and I still happy with em.

Amanda's suspension went on just fine with only minor setbacks.  Her car looks and drives like a banshee!  Those 18" wheels and tires sure stick like mad!

Andrew made an appearance and so did Amanda's new man with his 4.2 A6, which was sweet.

Pat and I rounded off the install team...It was a beautiful day overall.  I wish they could all be like that...
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.