Author Topic: Hope you guys don't mind a Zonie here!  (Read 2110 times)

mghunt

• n00balicious
Hope you guys don't mind a Zonie here!
« on: April 21, 2003, 08:21:31 PM »
Looking forward to this years CO gtg if you guys are having one.  My dad's already asking about it.  :)

BTW, got my Bilsteins on!  I'm loving life now.  :)

-Mark

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2003, 08:27:42 PM »
Mark, you and your father are always welcome here.  I think something for the GTG is already being planned, but not sure what.  Keep your eyes open for info.

And welcome. :)

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2003, 08:27:42 PM »

WendyDarling

• n00balicious
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2003, 12:37:01 PM »
Hey Mark nice to see your happy self!  It will be great to see you again this summer  8)

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2003, 02:27:00 PM »
Hey Mark!  How is everything going down there?  I bet it is warming up already, hunh?

How do you like the Bilsteins?  We just put some on Amanda's car a couple of weeks ago too.

I think we are going to start making plans for the Nat'l GTG soon, so stay tuned!
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

mghunt

• n00balicious
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2003, 04:26:21 AM »
Things are great.  You wouldn't believe it, it was actually "cold" here today.  It's supposed to be in the upper 40's tonight.  Brr.  ;)  This is after it was near 90 last week.

It would be great to come up again.  I'm just curious where we're going to have the nightly action now.  :(

I love the Bilsteins.  I bet I love them even more than Amanda because my stock struts were SHOT!!  I was at 90k on the stock struts, with Eibach Pro-kits.  Yuck.  I actually enjoy driving my car again.  Rough roads are much easier on the car, and I don't bottom out at all.  Now my front is a little more raked and I love the look.

BTW, clay barred my car last night.  That stuff is amazing.  It pulled all kinds of gunk off my paint.  My hand literally glides on the paint now.  I used the clay kit by Mother's.  It was about $15.  I plan to use it on my wife's Golf too!

All in all things are well.  I was wondering where all the action was, glad I found you guys!

-Mark

Rian_Colorado

• Stock
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2003, 02:36:29 PM »
Hey Mark! good to see you. any job openings at Motorola?? :)

I'm sure we'll get SOMETHING together again this year, it's always good to see you and your dad!

Hope everything is going well.

Rian
55 MPH, slow enough to make you THINK you're safe, fast enough to kill you"