Author Topic: B5 GTG's  (Read 3171 times)

kt037

• Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
B5 GTG's
« on: April 28, 2003, 01:03:23 PM »
hey everyone,
do y'all have reg GTG's?
 i would like to come up for one if ya do....
let me know
thanks
~Mike
OT DISH?-----> nope!
and YES I KNOW I CAN NOT SEPLL!!!!

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
B5 GTG's
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2003, 04:15:52 PM »
Mike...we have them all the time, we had 2 just this last weekend.  Keep an eye on the GTG section here and at www.clubb5.com.

We will be doing another one at my house in several weeks to put new brakes on HawkmanA4's car.  you are welcome to join us if you don't mind the drive all the way up to the Westminster/Broomfield area.

Dubs along the Green is also coming up on May 18th....ColoradoB5 will have more information about that...he might chime in here soon.

jon

Rocky Mountain Club B5

B5 GTG's
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2003, 04:15:52 PM »

WendyDarling

• n00balicious
B5 GTG's
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2003, 12:37:54 AM »
Yep Mike, Jon hosted an awesome detail day at his place the day before the BBQ...fabulous ribs and host  :wink: !  Seems like we GTG every couple weeks or so.  Sometimes for a Garage Day, sometimes for "Burgers & Beers", and then sometimes a combination of the both  :wink: .  It would be great to see you again, it was nice meeting you at the BBQ.  Too bad you live so far away!  At the rate we're going before long we'll have more Audis on this board than VWs  :P !!!  Anyways you're always welcome...maybe you could drag Michael London up with you sometime, I never even got to see his B5 yesterday-they left too soon!  :(  

See ya!~

~Wendy

kt037

• Modded
B5 GTG's
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2003, 02:28:28 AM »
hey,
the drive does not bother me it is not that far

I am a pretty decent mechanic, and i will definately come up to do some brake upgrades or replacements....hell yeah count me in....need me to bring anything? corona maybe?

let me know the date ill be there!
~Mike

BTW
I'll drive cross country for a good party with good people and good beer. thow in a fast car and maybe a good looking women or two and id be set!
OT DISH?-----> nope!

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
B5 GTG's
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2003, 10:18:02 AM »
Mike...keep your eyes pealed in this section.  Once we get parts in, we will schedule something.  Right now...looking like 3 to 4 weeks out for another garage day, but that depends on parts actually making it here.

You are welcome anytime...and bring what every you want to bring.  We will most likely be BBQ'ing, so consider some munchies to share with everyone.  I will be doing my ribs again, seems that everyone enjoyed those.

jon

kt037

• Modded
B5 GTG's
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2003, 01:02:56 PM »
sweet....
maybe by that time i' have my H&R springs, to install too!!!
yeah def. ill help out!
~Mike
OT DISH?-----> nope!

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
B5 GTG's
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2003, 07:53:25 PM »
Hey Mike!  Come on up any time!  Keep an eye on this section of the forum for any GTG news.

Jon was referring to a combination of events:

Dubs Along the Rockies, which is set for July 26th in Colorado Springs at the Citadel Mall.  I was helping plan this until last week when I found out my sister in law is getting married ( :evil: ) so I'm out and can't go...

Then there is Volkswagens on the Green, which is at Arapahoe Community College every year.

Here is a little more info on that:

May 18, 2003 - Volkswagens On The Green
Denver (Littleton), Colorado
Volkswagens On The Green is the largest and best attended Volkswagen only car event in the Rocky Mountain Region. This years event will be at:

Arapahoe Community College
5900 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80160

This is the 9th annual Volkswagen On The Green event and will be held Sunday May 18, 2003 and is free to the public.
Three Hundred plus vehicles are expected to be there alond with their owners and spectators. Sponsoship opportunities due exist. Don't miss your chance to part of the action.
Presented by Volkswagen Enthusiasts of COlorado, Colorado Bus Club and Colorado Springs VW Club

Contact the below individual for more information and Thanks:
John Marriot, john@larsonsport.com
Alex Gonzales, GonzalesAM@KateWWDB.com
Michael & Dawn Hall,
dawnbubba@yahoo.com (303) 632-7429
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

kt037

• Modded
B5 GTG's
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2003, 10:14:33 PM »
cool thanks...
the show's this summer will be good i hope....
 i will be at every show here in co this season, plus i will be rolling with 719 to dubwars in july. so i think i am in for one dub-a-licious of a summer break which for me runs from 3 july-1 sept.....
OT DISH?-----> nope!

UberGrrl

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.amandaspear.com/ubergrrl/index.html
B5 GTG's
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2003, 08:07:59 PM »
Hey Mike, good to see you here... I think we've met a couple times..right?
It's awesome that you're willing to come hang out with us, I know some 719 members (or at least DATR planning people) get their panties in a knot just driving from CS to Castle rock....
I'm thinking... sheeeit...this is a CAR club, don't you people LIKE to drive? Then again you have an Audi.. of course you wouldn't mind the drive. ;)
Ok enough rambling....

Check the thread for Saturday the 10th.. we're doing a drive and BBQ, and it should be a lot of fun. You can hang out in front with the other Quattro Dawgs.  See ya soon...
MWJD?

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
B5 GTG's
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2003, 08:43:35 PM »
Quote from: "UberGrrl"

Check the thread for Saturday the 10th.. we're doing a drive and BBQ, and it should be a lot of fun. You can hang out in front with the other Quattro Dawgs.  See ya soon...

I think she meant you can pull up the rear with the other Q's ;) Just kidding.

WendyDarling

• n00balicious
B5 GTG's
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2003, 09:05:36 PM »
Lord help us all if Rian leads the way again  8O

(lol jk dearheart ;)  --did you just say "ouch"?---   :lol:

kt037

• Modded
B5 GTG's
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2003, 11:51:08 PM »
well i just ordered
H&R RACE SPRINGS
and  a
Kamei Badgeless grill
should be here in 3 days...YES!!!!
so she will be looking good by then.....

i think 719 is also having a drive on this day through the mountains....i might be able to hang with yall for that drive let me check...ok
~Mike
OT DISH?-----> nope!

kt037

• Modded
B5 GTG's
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2003, 08:38:59 PM »
ok i WILL be at the drive on the 10th w/ the B5 crew.... see yall soon!
OT DISH?-----> nope!