Author Topic: I've Moved!!!  (Read 1672 times)

MattyB

• Stock
I've Moved!!!
« on: August 06, 2004, 07:02:12 PM »
Sheesh...it took me a long time to get back on this board.  A lot has happened in the last month.  I've taken a job back in California, moved my family and settled temporarily into a rental home.  Whew...that is the last interstate move I'll make for a while.  It was great to meet all of you and I'll miss being in Colorado, but I'll still haunt the board from time to time.  Also, I will be putting up those Mille Miglia Volcanoes and a Kamei (b5) grill up on the classifieds as soon as I can find my camera.

p.s. If anyone is looking for a house in west arvada, let me know.

Cheers,

Matt

shummer

• Modded
I've Moved!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 07:31:18 PM »
Matt,

Sorry to see you go. I just met you once and all I did was use you to do a brake fluid flush. Hope all is well and they pay you accordingly just to live in that stinking state. Maybe Sacramento is a little more affordable than San Francisco, LA, or San Diego.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

I've Moved!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 07:31:18 PM »

madigan

• Modded
I've Moved!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 08:43:19 PM »
Matt,

We can no longer have our "Wagons Only" posse! Oh well...that wouldn't be fair to the other members. :P

Don't forget about Club B5, you'll find plenty of fellow Passat enthusiasts in CA.

Best of luck to you!
mad wagon

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
I've Moved!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2004, 01:22:31 PM »
Matt, Just shoot me a pm if you have any more questions about phone service.

Glad to hear that you got moved safely.

Greg
No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi

gragravar

• Supercar
Re: I've Moved!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2004, 05:27:59 PM »
Quote from: "MattyB"
If anyone is looking for a house in west arvada, let me know.

tell me about the place.  I am starting to look for a new house.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
I've Moved!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2004, 12:24:03 PM »
I was wondering what the heck happened to you.  Bummer you moved, but if you are ever in the area again, look us up, we would be happy to have you around!!!

cheers
jon

MattyB

• Stock
I've Moved!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2004, 01:38:13 PM »
Quote from: "03Indigo"
I was wondering what the heck happened to you.  Bummer you moved, but if you are ever in the area again, look us up, we would be happy to have you around!!!

cheers
jon

Thanks for the well wishes, all.  I will keep in contact via this board, though I'm bummed I'm going to miss the track day.  I was really looking forward to seeing what the little red wagon could do.  Make sure to post the pics!

Cheers,
Matt

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
I've Moved!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2004, 03:04:54 PM »
Hey Matt!  Dang, it was good meeting you and I'm sorry you won't be able to make it to track day.  I'll have to look you up the next time I'm in Cali so you can buy me lunch!  ;)

CA will be a much better place to check out some nice B5's though!

Take care,
Winston
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.