Author Topic: public bathroom etiquitte  (Read 1952 times)

aowhaus

• Heavily Modded
public bathroom etiquitte
« on: September 17, 2004, 05:39:43 PM »
I usually have a problem with this, especially at the office.
don't know if you feel the same.

1. talking on the cell phone (both on the crapper and at the urinals).  I try to make as much noise as possible when this happens (flushing, farting, making obscene noises).

2. not leaving a clean flush behind (floater bits and skid marks).

3. pubes on the seat or even on top of the urinal (don't want to know).

4. reading in the stalls (I like to do my business and leave, hanging out in there is not my kind of fun).

5. moaning or sighing while pissing (unless you are passing a stone, it's wierd).

any others?
2008 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic Sport
2004 Aprilia Mojito Custom 50

coveredbytheblood

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004, 05:43:04 PM »
Not emtying the contents of long built up pressure, into a partially filled urinal.  Causing splashage on the neighbors shoes..  pants... etc  Gross.  Oh yeah, and I dont get the reading on the toilet either.  I just get to the point.  Get back out.
Coveredbytheblood, JC's blood

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004, 05:43:04 PM »

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 05:45:39 PM »
Dude, what about teh cardinal sin of attempting to strike up a conversation in the bathroom, that is the #1 no no.

Long ago in my youthful days at the clubs and bars, if some jackoff tried talking to me while I was at the urinal I would say "Damn man, is it supposed to burn when i piss!?"  They would usually shut up pretty darn quick. Of course it backfired a few times, but nontheless it was always fun.

Well chalked right up there, WASH YOUR HANDS!

Never ever unless it is the last option pick a urinal right next to another man.  Use a stall, or leave a gap of at least one urinal, now of course be smart, don;t space incorrectly or you;ll leave the door open for someone to saddle up right next to you.

Last but not least, if you are ever stuck at an old school troff style pee bucket, keep your elbows out to create  buffer and do not cross streams.

coveredbytheblood

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2004, 05:57:17 PM »
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HERE!! HERE!!
Coveredbytheblood, JC's blood

aowhaus

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2004, 06:03:43 PM »
yeah, don't like it when urinals don't have those partitions and they are placed pretty close together.  Don't want to be upfront and personal with my fellow pissers.

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2004, 06:08:28 PM »
Oh yeah, another piece of advise, if you ever in your life end up at a lesbian bar like the elle, when you go to the bathroom picka  stall, otherwise the females there will just come into the mens room and back into a urinal right next to you and they wil talkt to you.  If there was ever a time in my life I ever felt more uncomfortable that was it.

Now why I was at the Elle, that is another story for another time.

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2004, 06:26:16 PM »
Ummm...HELLO! CURTEOUSY FLUSH!

It's like you walk into the hall where bathroom is and it smells. Not cool. I know it's a bit odd to flush while you're still sitting, but man, you won't have any issues and you'll not be marked as a bomber.

In any case, sitting on all that smell while chilling is just gross.
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2004, 07:08:01 PM »
Quote from: "aowhaus"
yeah, don't like it when urinals don't have those partitions and they are placed pretty close together.  Don't want to be upfront and personal with my fellow pissers.

you guys know there is a whole urinal etiqute game to make sure you are following proper urinal selection procedure.

check it out:

http://flasharcade.com/game.php?urinal&
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

aowhaus

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2004, 07:13:10 PM »
what happens when that urinal is the only available vessel?

SweetVW

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2004, 07:18:23 PM »
People that use the floor behind the bathroom door as their hand towel wastebasket. :evil:
If it ain't broke, take it apart and fix it!