Site Stuff > Comments | Suggestions | Help

Can't Login from phone

(1/4) > >>

jayryan:
I can't login from my phone...I get an error 1025: Infinite redirect loop.
Maybe we could have a phone friendly limited link at the top of the page..go there and boom access to mailbox and forums only...all text. That'd be pretty cool.

Colorado_Baja:
It works on my black berry every time. you probly have a problem with the wap settings on your phone or it may be the network.

Reset your phone and try again.

Greg

jayryan:
I don't have a really nice expensive blackberry. In any case, the chances of me logging on with my phone are slim at best.

And I only get the left side menus...that's annoying. I'd need a links there to actually go to the forums.

And if I could login in, I'd have to have more menus down the left side side to access all my functions. Annoying yes, but as I said, I'll probably use only rarely on my phone.

92UrS4:
NO....bad JR...NO

I don't see the need, this is a non-critical site, the forums are syndicated, but you don't get much more than a link from that and it's xml.

This site is NOT phone friendly, I can't imagine why anyone would really need to access the site with their phone.  Sure, maybe you need a phone number or an address, but that is a problem with planning on that individuals part. :)

jayryan:
:lol:

Boredom Jay, pure boredom...the only need. It was just a thought.

Now if I was all cool and shiz with a blackberry then you know, I'd be cool and shiz. Unemployed, but cool. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version