Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 1557 times)

RobD

• Modded
« on: May 09, 2003, 11:20:25 PM »
High! My name is Rob Donnellon and I'm new here as RobD.  I used to post as MtnVariant but lost my password and Jay never replied to my email so I developed a case of schinophrenia and became RobD.  I have had a little experience with the B5 platform until my wife talked me into a larger vehicle for our growing family.  I hope to sometime soon get back into a B5/B5.5/A4 platform since my company is changing our "company car" policy.  Have fun on the ride tomorrow as I will be playing Dad as well as working on the van.  I need to drop the suspension an inch and it can be done without any spring change outs.  Just taking out several of the spring pads and adjusting the torsion arm.  
Rob

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 11:25:44 PM »
Rob -

I did reply long ago about the password, there is also a feature on the registration screen that says "Lost your Password? " which would have e-mailed you a link to log in with so that you could set a new password.

I'm sorry if you never received my reply, but I have no way of knowing what anyones password is because they are encrypted.

Would you like me to delete your other account?  If I do any posts made undet that name will go with it.  I have no problem leaving it, it is your call.

Sorry we wont see you tommorrow, but VWOTG, it'll rock, can't wait to see tha van with the suspension.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 11:25:44 PM »

RobD

• Modded
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2003, 12:35:19 AM »
Jay - No bad vibes here..just being my usual "smart ass" self.  I tried the "forgotten password" option and it never emailed a confirmation code.  I tried every password I've done between the net and work and could not come up with the right one.  I hooked up DSL at home and just set-up a new name on rmcb5 so I could post.  I was going for more the "make fun of yourself as a newbie" approach.  

I look forward to seeing you as well as everyone else at the "green."

Rob

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2003, 01:42:04 AM »
Punk in a pimpin van! ;)

RobD

• Modded
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2003, 03:57:20 PM »
Just found the K&N part number for air filter.  Should be on order in a few minutes!