Author Topic: Garage Day: Saturday, June 7th  (Read 13357 times)

UberGrrl

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.amandaspear.com/ubergrrl/index.html
Garage Day: Saturday, June 7th
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2003, 02:37:19 PM »
I think I am probably going to skip it this saturday. I don't have anything to work on, I got my engine light figured out last week (MAF sensor was bad and they replaced it). I have a lot of other stuff to get done, otherwise I'd love to just come help everyone else and shoot the shit with you guys.
MWJD?

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2003, 04:00:07 PM »
Well, with this group, working on the cars is definitely secondary to socializing.  

Why don't you come down for the BBQ at least?  You know you want to.  Everyone is doing it...You won't get caught!   :twisted:
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2003, 04:00:07 PM »

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2003, 04:00:54 PM »
Quote from: "ColoradoB5"
Well, with this group, working on the cars is definitely secondary to socializing.  

Why don't you come down for the BBQ at least?  You know you want to.  Everyone is doing it...You won't get caught!   :twisted:

Yeah, all the cool kids are doing it.
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2003, 09:13:04 PM »
Okay, so...I can bring another set of spring compressors if I have to save some some money at Checker...my buddy at work has a set he said I could use if I need 'em.
So, I'll probably bring a case of beer, package of brats and burgers...and spring compressors pending my 30 day work review goes well  8O and I still have a job on Saturday. Otherwise, I won't want to drop the spring compressors at work hehehe...
Anyway, catch you all sometime tomorrow...
Oh, I met a nice guy at a gig last Saturday with a fly A4, I invited him to come around on Saturday...
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2003, 10:22:18 AM »
Nice!  That sounds great!  Everyone else, please bring a side.  I'll have some sodas too if there is anyone that gets tired of beer.

Chips, potato salad, pasta salad, dessert, etc. will help round out this feast.

See ya then...

kt037

• Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2003, 07:53:51 PM »
Quote from: "velo"
I'll hit Checker to get some spring compressors so we can work in parallel if I decide to do this.
quote]

the compressor at checker SUCK, so i baught some good ones, i will bring them with me....+ a 12er of hefe weißen!
OT DISH?-----> nope!
and YES I KNOW I CAN NOT SEPLL!!!!

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2003, 09:18:48 PM »
Oh Boy! It's been like Christmas, in July...or something at my place! I just got my Springs on Monday and then today, my wife opens another box and giggles when she pulls out the CC corners and my "black" sidemarkers...hehehe, I'm happy!
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2003, 10:41:33 AM »
Right on!  So, JR, we're doing clear corners, sidemarkers, springs and a new DV, right?

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2003, 01:02:56 PM »
We really need a lift...with all the spring compressors and everything else we are doing...we will have our own little Mod Shop going on.  

I will bring my trusty compressors...should I load up my Air Compressor?  It is a 30 gallon 140psi tank.  I can bring my extra air tools and the extra hose.  It would suck to pack it all up, but if we need it, I can do it.

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2003, 01:48:54 PM »
Jon,

I have my 30 gallon compressor and a ton of tools, including the socket for the spring compressor.  Bring the socket (just in case) and your spring compressors and we should have enough of everything else...

WendyDarling

• n00balicious
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2003, 05:14:32 PM »
Um I'll bring my positive attitude and smiling face :)  

Ok some chips and soda too.

kt037

• Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2003, 05:19:52 PM »
what time does this start......im thinking about showing up between 10-11am is that ok?
OT DISH?-----> nope!
and YES I KNOW I CAN NOT SEPLL!!!!

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2003, 05:34:34 PM »
Perfect.  I'll probably show around 10ish.
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2003, 05:13:12 PM »
JR, how is the suspension doing?  Isn't it a lot more fun to drive now?  Just wait until you replace the shocks too!

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2003, 06:17:20 PM »
Suspension is Phaaat! T and I did 250mi on Sunday through RMNat.Park and had a blast. We both took our turns on the osheet handle.
The GTG was great we had a blast! Thanks Win and everyone for helping out and Pat for those wicked apple desserts! We had a great time and are looking forward to the next one!
I need to get that chip....APR's website again?
Anybody know of media jobs available? I'm out looking for work as we speak...or type...
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2003, 06:21:53 PM »
Quote from: "TLJR20v"
Suspension is Phaaat! T and I did 250mi on Sunday through RMNat.Park and had a blast. We both took our turns on the osheet handle.
The GTG was great we had a blast! Thanks Win and everyone for helping out and Pat for those wicked apple desserts! We had a great time and are looking forward to the next one!
I need to get that chip....APR's website again?
Anybody know of media jobs available? I'm out looking for work as we speak...or type...

YO YO YO
JR- the site is goapr.com
Don't know of any jobs, but I'll keep my ears open.  What type of media?  Like television weatherman?  =P
-Chuck Patterson

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2003, 06:26:43 PM »
Mainly radio stuff...Programming, broadcast sort of thing...man, I need to get out of this library and drop off some resumes...
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner