Author Topic: My life  (Read 1163 times)

kraut-sled

• Heavily Modded
    • Autobahn Premier Service
My life
« on: December 16, 2004, 09:02:28 PM »
Well I have been out of the loop for quite a while, but I think things are finally back to a more normal pace.

After leaving my old company, I have spent the last 9 weeks doing odd jobs and trying to enjoy my life.  I have put in a GPS/Radar tracking system on the Ski Area in Steamboat, gone to 2nd Creek for a track day, and spent a few days skiing.  Not having a job for a while afforded me the opportunity to play :D

I am still not settled in a new job yet, but I am tracking down a few leads.  One is in the automotive world, and it is actually happens I will be very happy.  Nothing like taking a hobby and making it a living :!: (I am keeping the details under wraps for now - do not want to jinks it, but I will spill my guts if it happens)

I will keep you posted and I hope to be arround a bit more in the future.  For now, it is good to be back home with RMCB5 8)
Autobahn Premier Service
2105 South Kalamath Street
Denver CO 80223
303-935-9065

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
My life
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 09:24:38 PM »
Good to hear from you, Randy!  I have to say I am just jealous of you having time off.  Sucks to not be brining much in, but sometimes your sanity is worth it.  I need  new jobby job too.
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

My life
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 09:24:38 PM »

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
My life
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2004, 09:29:47 PM »
Man, wish I could just cut out and play. That'd be cool.
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner