Author Topic: Tattoos  (Read 1212 times)

sediahaka

• Lightly Modded
Tattoos
« on: December 12, 2004, 03:46:06 PM »
So i have a little extra cash and i've been thinking about getting another tat.  I have 3 in mind but i don't know which one to get first.  I'm a pisces and my first tat is the not fish symbol on the right side of my lower back, which i'm thinking of having filled in with the fish symbol.  People think it's an H or that its the hurley emblem so i want to change it cause its annoying.  I was gonna get a neptune symbol on the other side of my lower back as my other choice.  Or I'm gonna start my piston tat, which is going on my left calf.  I'm not decided on how i want the piston to look either, so if you guys have ideas or no someone who can draw bad ass car parts you should let me know.  Let me know what you guys think.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Tattoos
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2004, 07:58:53 PM »
don't get another tat, get stuff for your car ;)

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Tattoos
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2004, 07:58:53 PM »

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
Tattoos
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 11:30:49 AM »
Put exhuast tips on each butt cheek :lol:

Ummm....I've always thought the small of the back was cool. Car parts are better, but tats are cool.
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Tattoos
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 09:07:03 PM »
Quote from: "jayryan"
Put exhuast tips on each butt cheek :lol:

Ummm....I've always thought the small of the back was cool. Car parts are better, but tats are cool.

Dude that's redundant.  The butt is already an exhaust.

Tat's are pretty hot, but I haven't taken the plunge yet.  I know that a bunch of the folks from DCI go to Twisted Soul for ink though and I am impressed with their work.  I may get a tat one of these days...

If I do, I already know what and where, I just have to do it.
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
Tattoos
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2004, 09:09:58 PM »
I'd get mine done at Bound by Design...they have this really hot chich that does them. I know what and where, but haven't talked my wife into it yet...

...hmm. Maybe it's 'cause I want it done by a really hot artist...didn't think about that.
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

sediahaka

• Lightly Modded
Tattoos
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2004, 07:46:44 PM »
i got my first one done there but my next one will be done at twisted sol.  exhaust tips...thats freakin hilarious.  I'm gonna buy parts for my car after christmas.  I went into trenz the other day and ben slid me the 2005 nuespeed catalog.  I want everything.  Since second creek is still open the suspension is first priority.  I'm gonna get coilovers first.

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Tattoos
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2004, 01:43:07 PM »
Quote from: "boostedpassat22"
i got my first one done there but my next one will be done at twisted sol.  exhaust tips...thats freakin hilarious.  I'm gonna buy parts for my car after christmas.  I went into trenz the other day and ben slid me the 2005 nuespeed catalog.  I want everything.  Since second creek is still open the suspension is first priority.  I'm gonna get coilovers first.

Doh!  Sarah, I just sold mine!  You could have bought them.  From Neuspeed, I would definitely recommend the 28mm rear swaybar.  You'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.