Author Topic: Another one down! It is really starting to piss me off  (Read 2499 times)

tweakeDub

• Lightly Modded
    • http://
Another one down! It is really starting to piss me off
« on: December 25, 2004, 02:38:44 PM »
So I wake up this morning at about 6 and what do you know, another one gone.  About 7 moths ago I had a 1987 Toyota truck stolen that was built for rockcrawling. http://www.rmcb5.com/ftopict-1393.html  This morning I wake up to find that my brother's 1983 toyota pickup was stolen.

Merry Christmas right!  

His may not have had the value that mine had, but it is still his way to work, his pride and joy and investment.

I guarantee that the two of these events were conntected, they were both stolen for parts and I know it. So all I have to say is keep your cars locked with an alarm. My Christmas gift to myself this year wil be a new alarm, maybe some type of tracking to find it if it is stolen.

This may not be a fitting post for this site and I understand that there is nothing you guys can do to help me find these trucks but I really needed to vent. As far as I am concerned, anything helps when it comes to this stuff.

sediahaka

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2004, 04:39:34 PM »
That sucks way bad, i'm sorry.  I've heard that happens a lot in parker.  You need a really a good alarm and a booby trap of some sort.  Rig a capasitor to your door handle or something, except i don't think that's legal.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2004, 04:39:34 PM »

kraut-sled

• Heavily Modded
    • Autobahn Premier Service
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2004, 11:06:32 PM »
This is why I own guns.

I am sorry to hear of your brothers loss, if you find out who did it, PM me.
Autobahn Premier Service
2105 South Kalamath Street
Denver CO 80223
303-935-9065

tweakeDub

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2004, 12:46:39 AM »
Now I am really pissed off, My brother got a little bit drunk tonight at my aunt's house and told me a secret.  Turns out the my brother got drunk last night and lost his dogs (they always run away). While looking for his dogs he decided that it would be easier if he were to just hop in his truck and look for it. :evil:

He thought they were in a field behind his friends house so he took his truck down the bike path and took a corner going to fast...no shit he was drunk!! He ran over two fence post F#$% his trucks front end up and then got it stuck in the creek next to it. Afterwards he stole a tractor to try to get it out and then buried that too. Cops think that he got it stolen though.

I really hate that kid now

sediahaka

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2004, 03:28:37 PM »
Wow  8O ...well in that case i'm not sorry for him.  I still recommend you getting an alarm, and definatly keep your bro away from your car.

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2004, 02:07:41 PM »
Dan, that's a crazy story!  If you are really cheesed at him, you may want to still PM Randy (Kraut-sled).  LOL!
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

tweakeDub

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2004, 08:23:13 PM »
I dont think it would be quite as fun to do that, I'd rather do it myself :lol:

coveredbytheblood

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2004, 12:45:12 PM »
Wow.  That is messed up.  I dont know whether to laugh, cry, or beat someone up.  <shrug>
Coveredbytheblood, JC's blood