Author Topic: vortex post  (Read 1247 times)

sediahaka

• Lightly Modded
vortex post
« on: December 26, 2004, 03:38:10 PM »
Who's with me?

"...Figure after the holidays and the New Year, it would be a good time to meet up once again!"
The date is set and it'll be on Sunday, January 9th, 2005 @ 7:30pm
Time to start another year, and why not kick it off with your fellow CO VW enthusiasts.

It'll be at Dave + Busters on 104th Ave and the Boulder Turnpike (HW 36).

Directions:
* Get off I-36 at the 104th Ave exit and head east
* Turn left (north) on Westminster Blvd (the first light after you get onto 104th)
* Head north past the first stop-light and then under the pedestrian bridge and turn left at the following light.
* After turning left above, you will see D+B on your left along with a big-ass AMC 24 and a bunch of other shops.
* Head for the north-west parking lot across from the old Vans skate park.
(there will be less cross-traffic and perfect space for all of us!)

There should be plenty of open space in this lot, if it is busy night we can park towards the back...
Bring cash; for those not familar with D+B, there is something for everyone: food / video games / bar / etc.

Questions, concerns, comments? Feel free to IM me!

Some are planning to arrive a little early (15 - 20mins) in the lot to meet and greet.
--> Note! There will be no reservations set; this will be a "free-for-all" event more or less.
--> Also note! Please come with a positive attitude; many are meeting each other for the first time.
We don't anyone to crash the fun in the first of the year... that's never good!

--> And, a final note! Remember that D&B has somewhat of a age limit. 21 to get in, no questions asked. If you're under 21, you *have* to be accompanied by someone over 25. And with that, there's a 4-to-1 ratio (4 underaged persons to one 25+ adult). So, you can get it, but I would make some of-aged friends quickly. However, I've been there under the age and if you act well and play some games without goofing off, they won't have a problem.

Please post if your going; I'll do my best to keep track and update a list as it formulates.

Freeride

• Lightly Modded
    • myspace
vortex post
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2004, 11:57:34 PM »
i'm in...

also, open to having folks over before the gtg...  LMK...

You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N...

Rocky Mountain Club B5

vortex post
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2004, 11:57:34 PM »

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
vortex post
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2004, 12:42:11 PM »
Sarah, who posted that?  Was it a local club?
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.