Author Topic: Finally did exhaust  (Read 1452 times)

tweakeDub

• Lightly Modded
    • http://
Finally did exhaust
« on: January 09, 2005, 06:42:43 PM »
I have been waiting forever for this and now it is done. I just installed a 2.5 in Techtonics tuning DP and then had a shop bend out the rest a 2.5 with a magnaflow muffler.  If the exhaust didn't make a huge difference (which it did) the weight reduction would have done it. The old system on that car is heavy shit.

It was also lots of fun driving to the shop with just a downpipe, gave me a headache though....dont know how the civic owners tolerate that!

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Finally did exhaust
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2005, 06:18:47 PM »
Swwet Dan, where did you get the pipes?
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Finally did exhaust
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2005, 06:18:47 PM »

kraut-sled

• Heavily Modded
    • Autobahn Premier Service
Finally did exhaust
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2005, 06:52:35 PM »
Details Please!!!

I am looking to do this and need info and $$$ figures to source parts adn a shop.

TIA
Autobahn Premier Service
2105 South Kalamath Street
Denver CO 80223
303-935-9065

tweakeDub

• Lightly Modded
    • http://
Finally did exhaust
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2005, 09:33:45 PM »
I got the Down pipe from Techtonics tuning and then I had a shop on 6th and Knox (BDM performance).  Custom make the rest. My dad found the shop...dunno how but they did the pipes on his 94 Yukon and it looks so clean.  So I went down to Brian (owner) just told me 300 bucks so i said aight. Next thing I knew I was down at the shop getting it done. I talked to the guy in the shop the entire time and he put it just where I wanted it and assured me that if anything were to happen It would be a free repair.  I took of the old system and then installed the DP. So it only took him about an hour to do the werk.

BTW it is a 2.5 aluminezed (sp?) system, w/o resonator