Author Topic: $155 million powerball  (Read 2824 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

aowhaus

  • Heavily Modded
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,889
$155 million powerball
« on: May 20, 2005, 02:52:25 PM »
the drawing is tomorrow, I think I'll get a ticket for kicks.

there's a silver DB9 around my hood that I'm really lusting for!
2008 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic Sport
2004 Aprilia Mojito Custom 50

92UrS4

  • Administrator
  • Supercar
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,934
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
$155 million powerball
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 02:55:32 PM »
LOL, dammit, I was planning on winning, so please, don't buy any tickets.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

$155 million powerball
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 02:55:32 PM »

jayryan

  • Supercar
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,211
    • JayFriesen.com
$155 million powerball
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 02:58:58 PM »
Wow...I might have to do a what they "hey"
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

hotani

  • Heavily Modded
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,954
    • G+
$155 million powerball
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2005, 03:18:27 PM »

$155 meeeeeeeeelion dollars!
Quick! Everyone out of the universe!
New: 2006 A4 Avant
Old: 2001 A4 1.8TQM

aowhaus

  • Heavily Modded
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,889
$155 million powerball
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2005, 03:34:59 PM »
Quote from: "gietl"
LOL, dammit, I was planning on winning, so please, don't buy any tickets.



No Jay, that's my $155 million dollars, dammit!
2008 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic Sport
2004 Aprilia Mojito Custom 50

92UrS4

  • Administrator
  • Supercar
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,934
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
$155 million powerball
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2005, 04:19:03 PM »
We'll Ro Sham bo for it!

jayryan

  • Supercar
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,211
    • JayFriesen.com
$155 million powerball
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2005, 04:23:50 PM »
If I win I'll share :D I'll do my best to pay off all your houses and cars :D
Jay, you can get your Audi back too :wink: Only it'll be an RS4 :wink:
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

92UrS4

  • Administrator
  • Supercar
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,934
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
$155 million powerball
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2005, 04:28:43 PM »
:)

jayryan

  • Supercar
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,211
    • JayFriesen.com
$155 million powerball
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2005, 04:31:38 PM »
$322,XXX a MONTH (well, minus about half for taxes) 8O I don't think I'd know what to do with all that money. I'd probably sit in my living room going "bub bub bub ba ba bub bub" with my lips while people pound on the door. I think it'd more of a headache than anything else.
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

ianacole

  • Heavily Modded
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,622
    • http://www.rmsolo.org
$155 million powerball
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2005, 04:59:35 PM »
Quote from: "jayryan"
$322,XXX a MONTH (well, minus about half for taxes) 8O I don't think I'd know what to do with all that money. I'd probably sit in my living room going "bub bub bub ba ba bub bub" with my lips while people pound on the door. I think it'd more of a headache than anything else.


You could always spend the first $161,000 on aspirin...should last you awhile :P
"The corruption of man is followed by corruption of language." -Emerson

Think you're fast? http://www.rmsolo.org

For the road racer in all of us: http://www.nasarockymountain.com

huevon

  • Lightly Modded
  • **
  • Posts: 129
    • http://
$155 million powerball
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2005, 05:23:37 PM »
i cant imagine that much money..that would be insane.. i think that 1,000 a week would blow me away...much less than 80,500 a week...

Colorado_Baja

  • Heavily Modded
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,672
$155 million powerball
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2005, 05:58:38 PM »
I would start my spending spree with one of these  :D

No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi

jayryan

  • Supercar
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,211
    • JayFriesen.com
$155 million powerball
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2005, 06:31:57 PM »
I would start by taking a really long vacation where nobody knows me, not tell anyone and not return for like a year.
The first months income would go to Asprin as the headache all that money could bring.

"No, I don't care if you're my third cousin twice removed. I don't know you."

"Honey, don't forget Hans and Boris when you head to the store. Oh and do you have your gun?"

"No, I didn't win anything, now go away."

"Phone? What's that? I threw mine out the window."

 8O  :roll:
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

s4josh

  • Modded
  • ***
  • Posts: 619
$155 million powerball
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2005, 08:21:31 PM »
Quote from: "jayryan"
I would start by taking a really long vacation where nobody knows me, not tell anyone and not return for like a year.
The first months income would go to Asprin as the headache all that money could bring.

"No, I don't care if you're my third cousin twice removed. I don't know you."

"Honey, don't forget Hans and Boris when you head to the store. Oh and do you have your gun?"

"No, I didn't win anything, now go away."

"Phone? What's that? I threw mine out the window."

 8O  :roll:


Well $322k a month will also get you a wealthy gated community, $25k killer attack dogs, body gaurds w/ guns, and cars that will out run anything or just runnem over in your hummer :D
Josh Ver 2.0

2011 VW Jetta 2.5 SE DSG
2009 VW Jetta TDI 6sp man
2006 VW MkV GTI DSG w/LC
2005 VW Passat Wagon TDI-PD
2003 VW Jetta TDI-PD
2001 Audi B5.5 S4 6sp man