Author Topic: I've been to hell...it is not pretty  (Read 1648 times)

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
I've been to hell...it is not pretty
« on: February 02, 2005, 09:58:47 PM »
About 11pm Monday night I started feeling it, it was something dangerously familiar, but at the same time like nothing I had ever felt before.  I found myself buckled over on the couch praying to whoever would listen.  I watched the minutes tick by on the clock, I could feel it building up inside me, this wretched, knotted, evil that wasn't about to let go. As the clock apporached midnight I could not contain it anymore, I flew from the couch to the bathroom and.....

BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!

Those few moments seemed to last an eternity as I screamed inside my head for it to stop, but it wouldn't....

Finally, it stopped....I crawled on my hands and knees back tot he couch, wondering if this was the end, or just the begining.  I spent the next hour in and out of conciousness as I started to recall what I was dealing with.  I knew this evil from years past, one thought vanquished it had returned with a fury unkown my most mortals.

I spent the next 9 hours fighting this evil with every bit of strength I had, going back and forth between the bathroom and couch. It seemed as if there was no end in sight, then with the last of my energy I expunged the rest of the evil from my body, leaving me lifeless on the floor.

I was helped to bed by an Angel named Renee as I laid there in a daze I realized I had won....but if the evil was gone from me, where did it go?

Most of my day was spent slowly recovering from the trumatic experiance of the late night early morning hours.  Today I returned to work, weaker, lighter and showing signs of a hard fought battle.  Things were going well when i got the message "I've got it now."

My dear sweet Renee...noooooooooooooooooooo!  So now I sit here typing this and she takes her turn battling this evil that is working it's way through this part of the world.

All I can say is, when the evil leaves here...where will it go...WHERE WILL IT GO!!!!!

coveredbytheblood

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 10:52:28 PM »
It prowls around like a roaring lion seeking those whom it can devour.
Coveredbytheblood, JC's blood

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 10:52:28 PM »

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2005, 11:33:12 PM »

"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 02:28:12 PM »
Doh!

Jay, you really should lay off the Coors, buddy!

The stomach flu is one of the most miserable things ?I have ever experiences.  When that went around in 93, everyone I knew that got it had to go to the ER for an IV because they couldn't eat for days...talk about the enemy within!
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

hotani

• Heavily Modded
    • G+
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 02:41:48 PM »
ouch - that's naxty!

I had a run-in with ol Norwalk about 10 years ago - at the time I was living with about 15 other people on staff at a summer camp. All but 2 were lucky enough to catch it. blech.
Quick! Everyone out of the universe!
New: 2006 A4 Avant
Old: 2001 A4 1.8TQM

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 02:42:01 PM »
Yeah, Renee had it bad, worse than me.  Now I have some crappy cold to cap off this wonderful week.

velo

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.alankrobertson.com
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 04:35:07 PM »
Why oh why did I click on this thread!?!?!?!?!?!?! :mrgreen:
lan
2000 1.8T 5spd