Author Topic: Spotted some modded Passats  (Read 2248 times)

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Spotted some modded Passats
« on: July 02, 2003, 09:25:24 PM »
In the last few days I've seen a few modded Passats:

1. Saturday, Safeway at Evans & Downing (DU) - I talked to the kid for a minute, I was in my Scout and I think he didn't trust me.  Anyway, he had a B5.5 with some sweet wheels, lowered and it was Reflex Silver.  I told him about ClubB5.com and of course our site.

2.  Today, in front of Chipotle by Applejacks - Blue Anthricite, wheels, mesh grill (Kamei I believe)  bent to hell S2000 antenna.

Chas

• Modded
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2003, 06:49:40 PM »
Youy know what they say Jay, "Never trust anyone over 29!" and "Never trust anyone driving a beater Scout!"  :lol:  :lol:  :P
2003 Audi A6 2.7T
Some Sedans haul families,
this one hauls ASS!

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2003, 06:49:40 PM »

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2003, 01:43:47 PM »
I'll give an update of a couple that I saw...First was a Dark Blue with wheels, older (than me) guy driving it on Dayton and Bellview in the DTC...maybe he's with us? Then a powder blue, dropped with 18's and an exhaust on County Line and University in Highlands Ranch...kid checked out my car and we dragged a bit...It was very close...I didn't have any club stickers on my car and didn't talk to him...so he don't know
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2003, 02:44:32 PM »
Well I have some stickers for you.

Sadly I had no modded B5 sightings in Florida.  There were tons of sick cars there on the stip in Panama City, but I only saw a modded GTI with Superleggras and some other mods, but no other dubs... :(
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

Jess

• n00balicious
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2003, 01:35:42 AM »
It's great driving around Orange County. I see modded Passats and Audis all the time!

It's a pretty thin scene in Salt Lake, on average the best you can do is see a modded Civic with APC stickers all over the place.
99 B5 1.8TM Colorado Red with a mod or two.
aka CRD99

kt037

• Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2003, 10:58:47 PM »
i saww alot of moded "tapass"es here at the mall today in the springs...go figure [:)]  :lol:
OT DISH?-----> nope!
and YES I KNOW I CAN NOT SEPLL!!!!

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2003, 01:45:37 AM »
Quote from: "Jess"
It's great driving around Orange County. I see modded Passats and Audis all the time!

It's a pretty thin scene in Salt Lake, on average the best you can do is see a modded Civic with APC stickers all over the place.

Jess, good to see you here on the board.  Hope to see you again at our fall GTG.  Hopefully you won't break any fans this time.

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2003, 01:35:18 PM »
Hey Jess, I love your Avatar.  A lot of people just don't know about Bubb Rubb yet.  Lots of people need to hit that woo woo...

Jess

• n00balicious
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2003, 02:51:44 PM »
FO SHO! I am thinking I'll throw some holy water on my car to make sure I don't break anything this time  :) .  The fan situation is all taken care of now so I'm going to try and finish up the rest of my mods before September. I don't think there will be any other Utah folks coming out this time, Dmitry will be in school and Jason hasn't mentioned it yet.

It sounds like this year should be a great time (maybe a bit cooler too!). I can't wait to see you all again!
99 B5 1.8TM Colorado Red with a mod or two.
aka CRD99

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2003, 04:01:26 PM »
Heck yeah, Jess.  We'll have a great time this year.  We've added on 1 more drive and we'll have the track all to ourselves...

Should be a blast.  Plus we have a few more people than we did last year here in Denver.  Can't wait.