Author Topic: Friday, March 4: art show  (Read 1341 times)

aowhaus

• Heavily Modded
Friday, March 4: art show
« on: February 28, 2005, 02:53:24 PM »
I'm putting together an art show with a few of my co-workers.  It will the first of our annual shows.  Yours truely will have four pieces on display and will be also for sale if your pockets are deep enough.

It will be at The 4th Dimension Gallery at Qube Visual.
1247 Santa Fe Drive, Denver
opening reception is this friday, march 4th 6-9pm and the event will be catered and beer and wine will be served.

It should be a fun time and hope you could make it!
2008 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic Sport
2004 Aprilia Mojito Custom 50

gragravar

• Supercar
Re: Friday, March 4: art show
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 03:01:41 PM »
Quote from: "aowhaus"
I'm putting together an art show with a few of my co-workers.  It will the first of our annual shows.  Yours truely will have four pieces on display and will be also for sale if your pockets are deep enough.

It will be at The 4th Dimension Gallery at Qube Visual.
1247 Santa Fe Drive, Denver
opening reception is this friday, march 4th 6-9pm and the event will be catered and beer and wine will be served.

It should be a fun time and hope you could make it!

That's cool alan!  congrats on the opening.  I will see if we can get free to make it down there.

If you ever need additional artists to show with, I have a good friend who does photography who would likely be willing to join you.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Re: Friday, March 4: art show
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 03:01:41 PM »

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2005, 09:56:10 PM »
Wow Alan!  Congratulations.  Can you post sneak peak pics of any of the pieces you will be showing?
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 11:06:20 AM »
Alan, that's awesome...I don't think Tish and I will be able to make it, but I'll see. If not, congrats on your first show!
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner