Discussion Forums > Get Togethers and Garage Days

Website beerbash GTG

(1/2) > >>

ColoradoB5:
Let's all

crash Jay's house and help him work on the website.

Jay has it hard as our Website admin.  I say we give him some support and give him some input on the website directly at his house.  Of course, we

could provide beer, do W8 lights, etc.

Also, I want a rematch with Elvis.  He wasn't himself that last time.

In addition, I work nights next week, so I can do a daytime GTG with anyone that is interested...

03Indigo:
Winston, I would be up for that.  I

am not an internet expert, but could offer an opinion from time to time...as well as down a few beers :)   As you know, I don't work during the day,

and I would be up for a possible GTG next week.  I also need to find time to get Amanda's W8 light in...if she has not already done it herself.

Let us know what day/days you are thinking of.

UberGrrl:
I would love help with the W8 light, it

should be a breeze now that both of you have done it. I could probably tear myself away for part of a day too, except tuesday, I have jury duty and

then a dinner to go to at 5.
And of course I'd love to help with the website and hang out with you guys.

velo:
Let me know what you guys come up

with.  Maybe I could sneak away from work for an afternoon.  Jay might be pretty busy with this e-commerce thing he's working on though.  Maybe

we should do a virtual GTG and not invade his home?

ColoradoB5:
I keep waiting for Jay to chime

in here, but since he's not, I say we just crash his house one day and hang out and not let him get anything done.

I have to be at work at 5pm, but I'm game for a "hanging out" until then any day this week...

:lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version