Discussion Forums > Get Togethers and Garage Days

Website beerbash GTG

<< < (2/2)

92UrS4:
I'm chiming in ;)  I don't think I'm

going to do the e-commerce deal.  First off I don't think what my Bro-In-Law is planning on doing is a good idea, and I don't want to be a part of

it.  Second, it will be a big, make it huge, challenge for me to do by myself and I just found out Friday that I am going back to working full time for

now (yay!).  So all that together makes it not a reasonable idea.

As for a GTG, I'll only be available on the evenings/nights for at least the next few weeks.  If you anyone has any creative ideas, as in layout,

graphics, logos etc etc etc.  Feel free to e-mail them to me or post them in the thread about site comments or whatever it was called.

I'm going to get at least a top nav going on here before I go to bed tonight, so look for that really soon.

PS.  I may have another freelance site lined up for a small indie production company that my one of my roomies has been working with.

WendyDarling:
Wow Jay

sounds like things are going good for you right now!  I'm so happy to hear you're working full-time again, that's got to be a relief.  I sure hope it

doesn't interefere with the amount of time you can spend with us (you know, the most important people in your life ;))!  

~Wen

UberGrrl:
Hmm.. maybe we will have to crash

at Jon's house then... he seems like the next likely candidate. We can still brainstorm for ideas for the site and do a little garagin'...

03Indigo:
I just got canceled from work, so I

will be sleeping tonight in stead.  So if you want to do a mini Garage day here Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, let me know...I would be up for

that.  Anytime during the day would be great.

jon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version