Author Topic: What's up?  (Read 1582 times)

TurboDub

• Modded
What's up?
« on: March 25, 2005, 04:39:19 AM »
What's up everyone?

I found this site from a link on vwvortex.com, where I've been hanging around on and off since 2001. I currently have a black 99 B5, which I absolutely love! It's pretty much stock, except for tint and a K&N air filter. I dunno if I really consider those mods, but it's at least personalized a bit, lol. I'm considering some 18's if I can learn to stop curbing the stock wheels one day soon.  :roll:  

Anyway, this is my 2nd VW - I used to have 01 Jetta 1.8t which I loved too, but unfortunately had to sell. I'm really psyched that there is a group like this out here in CO. I have found the forums on the vortex to be a great resource for me, and I have really enjoyed contributing my 2 cents every now and then. Especially when I felt I could help out, or offer some advice. From the looks of things on this site, I'm sure my experience here will be much the same. I look forward to getting to hearing from you all.

Much thanks for all the hard work that goes into pulling this site together.

Al
09 DSG GTI
05 Subaru Legacy GT

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
What's up?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2005, 12:40:53 PM »
Welcome aboard Al!  Glad you found us. This group spawned from the international site of clubb5.com.  Which is another great resource for your Passat.

There is definitley a lot of knowledge sharing going on in these forums and pretty much everyone is willing to give a hand when needed.

Once again welcome and we hope to get to meet you soon.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

What's up?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2005, 12:40:53 PM »

coveredbytheblood

• Heavily Modded
What's up?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2005, 01:03:30 PM »
Welcom in.  Another one to infect.  HEE HEE....
Coveredbytheblood, JC's blood

Noob_Shum

• Modded
What's up?
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2005, 05:53:53 PM »
Welcome!  

Jonathan