Author Topic: Did a little work on my car tonight...  (Read 1296 times)

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Did a little work on my car tonight...
« on: July 24, 2003, 01:03:58 AM »
so no time for work on the videos, but I did swap my DV with a new one.  I have been losing boost and am trying to pinpoint it.

I'll see how this is for the next day or two, but it may be "my time" for hoses.  The only problem there is I wont have time to get new ones in before my trip (I don't think).

I also noticed wear on the insides of my tires while I was under there, need to rotate and balance those bad boys. I also need to get an oil change before my trip.

While I did mention videos, I am doing my damndest to get them all done, but we have a huge release this week and I have been putting in 12+ hour days so I haven't had a lot of time to play.

Hopefully tommorrow will be better and I can finish up.  I had also mentioned to Winston that I will "try" to bring some CDs to DATR with the video on in (playable only on your computer). This way you can hive high res versions.

Also, while replacing my DV I notices the dealer decided not to clean up after fixing the coolant leaks.  I cleaned off my belly pan, and some other items, but a lot of parts were still hot.  I also notice a nice tear in my belley pan, I'm sure it was from my birthday when i was driving home a semi tire blew out and a big chink went right under my car.  I also noticed a custome wheel well liner mod occuring on my front end.  Where the plugs have dissappeared (that hold the belly pan on) in the wells it allows it to flap a little and the tires have worn away a little bit. :)

Ok, I am a little delirious now, I guess I can stop rambling.

SweetVW

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2003, 12:23:59 AM »
It is amazing the things you find under the car.  I always find something new when I do my oil changes.  This last go around I found that I too am missing a few of my belly pan screws.  HMMMM!! group buy.
If it ain't broke, take it apart and fix it!

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2003, 12:23:59 AM »