Author Topic: Ahhh.. APR  (Read 1677 times)

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
Ahhh.. APR
« on: April 04, 2005, 11:54:53 PM »
Met up with Mike from SCR today and picked up the new APR v.2 software for my new A4.. The ECU is still adjusting, but such a nice difference, the power is nice and smooth. Much smoother power band than the jetta ever had.  Next i will need to get the matching APR exhaust and Injectors with the new software. :)

bavarienmotor

• Stock
    • http://www.scrperformance.com
Ahhh.. APR
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 01:44:43 PM »
Great to hear Eric!

Now we need to adjust your sig., "not so slow" ?

PS; You've got email.
Mike Rieger
SCR Performance
970-203-1127

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Ahhh.. APR
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 01:44:43 PM »

RobD

• Modded
Ahhh.. APR
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 01:48:07 AM »
Ditto to What Eric said......I just made my visit with Mike and Mark and now am doing the APR happy dance!  

(Eric how was that trip to the doctor?!)ha ha

Like Eric's mine is still "learning" but a huge difference is already there.

The APR sale was the kicker.  Mike did the direct port programming and hooked me up with stock, 91 oct, 100 oct, valet and I also have a lockout with security code to keep those dealers from learning too much.  Also fault code erase and Throttle body alignment too.  

Truly a great deal from some great guys!

APR gave me credit for my previous chip and I just paid for a transfer and warranty fee and 1 of the above programs and the rest were thrown in.  Of course there was some coin for SCR's time but all in all I'm a happy customer!!!!

Thanks
Rob

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
Ahhh.. APR
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2005, 10:10:53 AM »
I really want to give kuddo's to SCR. They are really great to work with, easy going and know there product well. They will be getting fuure visits from me for exhaust and maybe injectors. The only downfall for SCR is they are up in Loveland. I wish you guys were a little closer to Denver, but in hindsight i guess that gives me time to drive and let the car get adjusted from the new upgrade. So i guess that isn't really a bad thing...

coveredbytheblood

• Heavily Modded
Ahhh.. APR
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2005, 11:56:38 AM »
Congratulations Chipadres!!!
Coveredbytheblood, JC's blood

kraut-sled

• Heavily Modded
    • Autobahn Premier Service
Ahhh.. APR
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2005, 02:34:09 PM »
Congratulations Eric!  Now you need to go to the track with the SCR boys on Friday and see what you can do.
Autobahn Premier Service
2105 South Kalamath Street
Denver CO 80223
303-935-9065

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
Ahhh.. APR
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2005, 11:21:46 PM »
Quote from: "kraut-sled"
Congratulations Eric!  Now you need to go to the track with the SCR boys on Friday and see what you can do.

i don;t think i will be at the track for a while.. I can;t afford to break anything right now.