Author Topic: Pics from the memorial drive for Mike Regier  (Read 1663 times)

scott

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
Pics from the memorial drive for Mike Regier
« on: April 17, 2005, 08:26:02 PM »
Some of these are better than others, and it was a very nice tribute to Mike. My heart goes out to the entire Regier family and to all of those who have been touched by Mike. My batteries died before we reached the Stanley Hotel, but I am sure there will be pics posted from there soon, it was a very touching ceremony and lots of folks shared their fondest memories of Mike.

Cole

• Heavily Modded
    • http://rockcrawler.com
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 12:05:13 PM »
Sorry I missed you guys.

Rode the motorcycle up there and didn't get to town until about 9:30am.  I also forgot the directions to the shop and could not find it in the phone book at the gas station. (I should have talked to the guy in the yellow mini. He was at the gas station when I was)

I cruised up the canyon  by myself.  Nice day for a ride.  It was good. Very peacefull way to remeber a member of our community.

I hung out a starbucks for a while in Estes Park hoping to see you guys. But no luck.

Cole Ford
Financial Advisor

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 12:05:13 PM »

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 02:31:45 PM »
glad you could make it up there, I was hoping to go, but alas I needed to make an airport run to pick up my mother in law.   It is great that so many folks turned out for the drive.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

kraut-sled

• Heavily Modded
    • Autobahn Premier Service
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 03:15:42 PM »
It was a wonderful day and the drive was perfect.  The service at the hotel was very touching.  It had all the elements you would expect, sadness, laughter and good stories of life with Mike.
Autobahn Premier Service
2105 South Kalamath Street
Denver CO 80223
303-935-9065