Author Topic: Garage Day at Jon's, Wed, May 4th  (Read 1318 times)

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Garage Day at Jon's, Wed, May 4th
« on: May 03, 2005, 11:40:29 AM »
Well, finally got my sway bars in from the powder coater, so that means I will be putting in my underbracing and the front and rear sway bars tomorrow, probably starting around lunch time and working until I ma done.  As you all know, the coilovers are in and done, so that is done, but the underbracing can take a little bit to do, as well as the sways, about the same as the A6/Allroad sways, etc.

So, if anyone is free wednesday afternoon, come on by....I'll be under the car in the garage  :lol:

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 12:55:27 PM »
I have to head down that way to mow the yard at the old house.  I may try to swing by if I have some time left over.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 12:55:27 PM »

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 08:16:57 PM »
cool Andrew, that way you can see the Scoobie up close and personal.  It needs a wash after all this rain and crap, but that will be after I get everything done.  Minor adjustments to the coilovers, and an alignment, and I should be golden for track day.  Looking forward to a little follow the leader between our 2 cars...I'll let you lead at first, as I am still learning what this car can do with all the suspension changes and new tires....I should have a huge learning curve as the day goes on though....

I bet our cars will be pretty close to each other, but you will win in the brakes department, mine are very small.