Author Topic: Talk sbout having a sucky..sucky..suck..suck week  (Read 1389 times)

SweetVW

• Heavily Modded
Talk sbout having a sucky..sucky..suck..suck week
« on: August 03, 2003, 02:31:37 PM »
Found out Thusday evening that our living room carpet had been flooded.  Both Carla and I noticed a musty smell.  Then we moved the funiture and pulled the carpet back and saw the padding and the bottom of the carpet soaked.  The roof runoff from the downpour on Tuesday backed up into the living room.  I brought over the HOA president Friday evening and we figured that along with possible replacing the padding and maybe the carpet.  He is going to push to get the rain drains extended beyond the wood chips that go around that side of the condo and it will drain on to the grass and sidewalk.  He also said that they would dig up around the foundation and seal the foundation and frame line.  He was really cool about it and said that if anything needed to be replaced, the HOA insurance would cover it, which I figured on that.  We should find out more on Monday.
If it ain't broke, take it apart and fix it!

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2003, 02:07:20 AM »
Dave,

First the car, now the condo!  You need to have a change of luck soon!  Maybe a GTG is just the thing for you.  Two more days...
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2003, 02:07:20 AM »

SweetVW

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 10:03:40 AM »
I hope so!!!  :D
If it ain't broke, take it apart and fix it!