Author Topic: some goodies on the showroom floor at Prestige...  (Read 954 times)

hotani

• Heavily Modded
    • G+
some goodies on the showroom floor at Prestige...
« on: May 23, 2005, 02:40:18 PM »
Most noteworthy was the B6 silver S4 avant with black/silver alcantara seats which I mentioned in my other thread. I would have bought it but didn't like the trim (needs CF), other than that it was perfect. ;) Now, where did I leave that $50k lying around?? Maybe it went thru the wash or something....

I sat in a new A6 and was not all that impressed with the interior - just doesn't flow as well as the older designs - more busy I thought. I still have the 'new leather' smell on my hands - mmmmmm, yummay.

There was a totally stripped down A3 on the floor - cloth interior - looked kinda cheap in there. The more well equipped models were outside; leather, aluminum trim, and most importantly: DSG. I would very much like to drive one this afternoon when I go to get my car!

There were several B7 A4s on the lot, but didn't see any B7 S4s -- which is odd because I know people have been receiving them already.
Quick! Everyone out of the universe!
New: 2006 A4 Avant
Old: 2001 A4 1.8TQM

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 02:44:26 PM »
I think the B7 S4s were all ordered that are coming in so there aren't any to be had for the lots.

Sounds like a nice trip.  If I show up there now they wont talk to me since I am Audi-less :(

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 02:44:26 PM »