Author Topic: Charity car show on 5 June, anyone going??  (Read 1363 times)

scott

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
Charity car show on 5 June, anyone going??
« on: May 26, 2005, 10:55:51 AM »
http://cpco.org/concours/about.htm

It costs $10 to get in, and all of the proceeds go to Cerebral Palsy of Colorado. This is th 22nd year of the show and ALL of the high end cars in the area will be there.

I am going to try and get a bunch of the 719 guys to attend.. you guys wanna get in on this as well?

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 11:33:25 AM »
I think this would be a great idea for club marketing purposes. Too bad we don't have the banner up yet or new stickers...

My car is so far from show ready...headlights need replacing, engine covers need repainting, but hey, I could do the engine covers next week  :wink: My wife still won't let me get new lights though :roll:  :(

Anyway, I'd like to see a group of us go. Who's in?
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 11:33:25 AM »

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 02:02:39 PM »
I swear I have something going on that weekend but I have no idea what it is. Might be a pretty fun time. Someone want to help me liberate a Lambo fom the show?

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 02:22:55 PM »
My inlaws will be visiting that weekend.  I might take my father in law down there if he is interested.  will have to see.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein