Author Topic: First time I have seen one of these....  (Read 4423 times)

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
First time I have seen one of these....
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2005, 01:09:12 AM »
Quote from: "Eric"
sans the taillights......

agreed, but what he had done to the back pumper to match the hatch, that was unique and well done.  I think with a simple smoked OEM tail it would look really hot, but overall, best looking variant I have seen.

I still think it would look hotte in silver or Indigo Blue ;).....as EG was never one of my favorites, but still, he did a great job on his car.

BHase

• Modded
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2005, 04:12:17 AM »
Quote from: "03Indigo"
Quote from: "Eric"
sans the taillights......

agreed, but what he had done to the back pumper to match the hatch, that was unique and well done.  I think with a simple smoked OEM tail it would look really hot, but overall, best looking variant I have seen.

I still think it would look hotte in silver or Indigo Blue ;).....as EG was never one of my favorites, but still, he did a great job on his car.

I agree again on the tail lights. However, I do like the elegant green on it. I don't see that many of those running around, and I think it is great when people deviate from the norm.  And when you say silver...well, let's just say that I have a black A4, and it is probably a very distant second as far as number of X colored Audis is concerned.

Ben
I'm not an expert in any field but drinking beer and breaking stuff so don't take my response as the best foundation for a conversation." - Jay

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2005, 04:12:17 AM »