Author Topic: Sooooooo Sad!!  (Read 847 times)

QuietStorm

• Stock
Sooooooo Sad!!
« on: July 02, 2005, 01:30:39 PM »
My vacation ended on the 30th.  I was having a geat week 30 miles south of Cancun.  Playa Del Carmen!  Sipping drinks on the beach by 10 am.I was getting the wonderful opportunity to see all of these Euro ladies running around with their tops off (some were nice, some were not).  Then, my world came crashing down.  My week ended!  Terrible! Don't cry too much for me.  In 2 weeks a friend of mine is coming out here from Indiana and four of us guys are hitting Vegas for 3 nights.  It's onna be out of control.  But yes, it will also come to an end.  Anyway, back to "the real world."  So the reason for my post is this...I read a post on here a while back about a home remedy concerning adding an additional air intake source for the B5 Passat.  I cannot find the post now.  Can anyone point me in the right direction on give me the details again?  It was something about cutting a whole in the bottom of the airbox and running some flex hose down by the fog light grille.  Don't remember everything.  Thanks in advance!!

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Sooooooo Sad!!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 01:44:42 AM »
search for colorado air box mod, either here or on passatworld.com

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Sooooooo Sad!!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 01:44:42 AM »