Author Topic: Random News Items  (Read 1293 times)

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
Random News Items
« on: July 12, 2005, 09:52:18 AM »
So, I see this clip on CNN that Prince Albert took Monoco's throne. They were talking about how festive and celebratory it was. Well, they were showing pictures of them going to mass all solemn and looking like a funeral durge.

The Colorado Wildfires made CNN headlines.

That sweet supercharged Land Rover we all saw at the Denver Auto Show is now for commercial sale :twisted:
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

gragravar

• Supercar
Random News Items
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 12:48:45 PM »
huh? they have been advertising the range rover supercharged, and it is on their website.

I am thinking it would be a nice alternative to an X5 or Cayanne.

http://www.landroverusa.com/us/en/Vehicles/RangeRover_Sport/Supercharged.htm
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Random News Items
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 12:48:45 PM »

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
Random News Items
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 12:58:58 PM »
Typo- In any case, I won't be getting one anytime soon at $75K 8O
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

BHase

• Modded
Random News Items
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 01:05:04 PM »
Eh...I don't know. Not only do I shy away from SUVs in general, but I saw a couple of Land Rovers around Cherry Creek on Saturday night (one silver, one orange), and I'm not sure they do it for me. Ditch the Altezza lights: you're a British car company.

Ben
I'm not an expert in any field but drinking beer and breaking stuff so don't take my response as the best foundation for a conversation." - Jay

gragravar

• Supercar
Random News Items
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 01:19:51 PM »
Quote from: "jayryan"
Typo- In any case, I won't be getting one anytime soon at $75K 8O

Glad to see it isn't just me that typo's like that.   :lol:

yeah at that rate I won't be picking one up either, unless they have a REALLY high residual value in a lease program to bring the payments WAY down.  that is more than a barely used RS6 - which I would rather have.   8)

Too bad Ford's version of the employee discount program doesn't cover the land rovers.   :roll:
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein