Author Topic: SEVERAL sightings today...  (Read 2116 times)

TurboDub

• Modded
SEVERAL sightings today...
« on: July 16, 2005, 11:33:27 PM »
Ok so 1st I was down at the Original Pancake House on Belleview and I-25...As I was leaving (8am) I saw a black B5 S4 parked behind Starbucks. Stock S4 rims but it looked lowered, tinted, and had a black mesh-like grill, small spoiler on the back. Looked like APR exhaust on it too...verrry nice

On to Flat Irons mall later in the day. Black B6 A4 1.8T with the factory 5 spoke 17s on it. It too looked lowered, also tinted, German plate up front, small lip spoiler on the back. Parked in the PIMP valet spot outside the food court. Had a small Avalon sticker (and several others) on it. Sharp looking car...

Finally, on the way home from Flat Irons mall, came up behind a grey Scoobie, with blue suspension peices glistening in the sun light...Rolled up on his flank to say HI! It was nice to meet you (briefly) Indigo!! Car looks sick!...though I REALLY wanted to check out your HIDs!!

Al  8)
09 DSG GTI
05 Subaru Legacy GT

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 03:36:11 AM »
Al, nice to see the car, I have been wanting to get a view of your sedan.  Sorry did not have more of a chance to chat on the road, I was on my way into work....and was running a tad late.

Hopefully we can hook up soon and I can show you the HID's, and show you how I wired them in.  I love the set up...and how it looks.

BTW...I am currently running the stock suspension, not the coilovers.  I had a clunk and needed to problem solve, found the issue, and the coilovers go back in next week...the car looks much better on the coilovers, not to mention the handling.  With that set up, I would give you a serious run for your money.

cheers
jon

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 03:36:11 AM »

TurboDub

• Modded
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 04:47:03 AM »
I think I saw the blue sway bar hanging down, then the wheels, and knew it had to be you  :lol: I was tempted to roll up and challenge you to a race :twisted:  (jokingly of course...my car is still just a baby :lol: ) before introducing myself. I love that two-tone look  8)

I definitely want to see yer HIDs. I can maybe lend a hand putting your suspension back in if you need an extra set of hands, depending on my work schedule.  :wink:
09 DSG GTI
05 Subaru Legacy GT

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 05:16:05 AM »
I actually think I am gonna put the coilovers back in tomorrow after a nap...I work here at the hospital until 8am.  Only takes me about 2 hours to put them back in, but with my pulled back muscles, may take longer.  depends on how i feel tomorrow.  I know I should not do it for a couple of weeks, but it is too hard to leave it alone.

Ya know, I am running stage I right now...so once my coilovers are back in, it would be an interesting race, bwahahahahahaha.

what is your work schedule?  cuz I might want a hand putting the coilovers back in....

TurboDub

• Modded
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2005, 11:40:28 AM »
I should be home by 4:30ish let me know :wink:

Al

303-517-4079 or PM me
09 DSG GTI
05 Subaru Legacy GT

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar