Author Topic: Audi Service  (Read 2581 times)

SlowRide

• n00balicious
Audi Service
« on: August 05, 2005, 09:31:19 PM »
So which Denver Audi dealer has the better service department?

I need to take the S4 in for the 30K mile maintainance somtime soon and was wondering which one to take it too.

Anybody have any experience with McDonald or Prestige?

Thanks,
Eli

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
Audi Service
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 10:00:10 PM »
McDonald is awful.
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/dealer.asp?dealerid=44

Go Prestige.  They're not way better, but the lesser of two evils.
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Audi Service
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 10:00:10 PM »

gragravar

• Supercar
Audi Service
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 10:23:31 PM »
And, if you can handle the drive to Boulder, Stammler is even better than Prestige.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

RobD

• Modded
Audi Service
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 10:27:18 PM »
What about a reputable Indy shop?  I had the 20K service for our Eurovan done at Bolts in the golden triangle.  I think they have changed names but great service and great pricing.  I'll look for the name change and post with a phone number.

Rob

PasSoup

• Lightly Modded
Audi Service
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 11:56:23 PM »
Jonathon

1999 Passat 30V V6
2005 Jeep Liberty Sport 3.7L V6

SlowRide

• n00balicious
Audi Service
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2005, 12:17:38 AM »
Thanks guys, but I have to take it to an Audi dealer. All scheduled maintainance is covered by the factory warranty, if you take it to an Audi dealer. So Indies aren't an option cause I dont want to pay for it.  8)

Anybody have any personal experience with local Audi dealers?

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
Audi Service
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2005, 12:54:49 AM »
I've had personal experience with all local Audi dealers.  Stammler has been the best for me.  I could tell you stories about McDonald, but you probably wouldn't beleive me.  Honestly.  Stories like losing a customer's car, me spending ~20 hours on the phone with them to fix my lumbar adjustment while they tore my leather steering wheel and lied to me, and many, many more.
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

gragravar

• Supercar
Audi Service
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 01:32:07 AM »
I have been using stammler for about 14 years now.  wouldn't go anywhere else for dealer service.  I started going there when they were the only ones who would play straight with me around a clutch cylinder that was going out in my old GT coupe.  Ever since they have been trustworthy, timely, and responsible.  the only downside is they don't do loaner cars.  not a problem for me as they shuttle me to work about 2 miles away from them.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein