Author Topic: Shameless plug...  (Read 2070 times)

coveredbytheblood

• Heavily Modded
Shameless plug...
« on: August 08, 2005, 05:07:57 PM »
Nick at Detailers Paradise...  http://www.detailersparadise.com/Home.asp
Is the coolest dude ever.  If you ever need any tips, tools, or just some great customer service this is the guy you need to see.  They have a great selection of goodies for making that amazing piece of automobile engineering shine like new.  

Thanks Nick.
Coveredbytheblood, JC's blood

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Shameless plug...
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 06:29:41 PM »
Yep, that's why they are a paid advertiser on RMCB5. Definitley go to Nick at Detailers Paradise. The banner should be in rotation up top along with Avalon.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Shameless plug...
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 06:29:41 PM »

kraut-sled

• Heavily Modded
    • Autobahn Premier Service
Shameless plug...
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 06:33:01 PM »
I could not agree more.  If you want to use your hood to shave in - go see Nick! :D
Autobahn Premier Service
2105 South Kalamath Street
Denver CO 80223
303-935-9065

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
Shameless plug...
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2005, 06:17:42 PM »
My car needs major help. How "affordable" is this? Basicly all I need is a good polish and a wax, some work on the clear bra as well. I would like to go portercable but cant afford to spend a ton.
No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Shameless plug...
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2005, 06:48:47 PM »
Give Nick a call or swing by his shop when you are up in Denver. He's a good honest guy and wont force you into something you can't do. He will tell you exactly what you need to accomplish your goal and what it will cost for you to do it.

gragravar

• Supercar
Shameless plug...
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2005, 07:19:36 PM »
Yep, I have had great experiences with nick pointing me towards all the right things to make the car look awesome, but being reasonable in the process.  if you want to spend big then he will accomodate that too, but if you want to stick to a budget his expertise with the products turns out to be very useful.

So, why does my car look so bad?  Time - it is the one thing Nick doesn't sell in his shop.  I have all the stuff, now I just need to spend the time to apply it and make my car look good again.

It is sad how parking outside can trash the exterior of the car, and how a 2 year old can trash the interior.   :roll:
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein