Author Topic: Who's got HD?  (Read 4581 times)

givebloodplayhockey

• Lightly Modded
Who's got HD?
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2005, 01:13:02 PM »
Quote from: "hotani"
Quote from: "ColoradoB5"

You could some cool virtual tours on a future version of Google Earth.

Now there's an idea!

I was thinking more along the lines of playing Halo on a 60" screen. 8O

I actually paid in advance for an Xbox 360. another 30 days to go! That's another reason I wne with this TV. It has the fastest processor for gaming! I play NHL 2006 on it and it doesn't miss a beat. My buddies plasma can't keep up with the graphics. I will be getting Halo 3 for the 360 when available. It's supposedly in the works but is all hush hush.
003 GTI VR6, Heavy mods.
2006 B6 2.0T, APR, soon with new booties, coil-overs and Votex body kit
OLD SCHOOL, '70 Chevelle SS LS6 454 with M22 Muncie. All stock, mods not required ;-)
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee - now my dogs SUV.

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Who's got HD?
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2005, 01:54:28 PM »
Thanks Al, I'd like to get his name and whic store. I may have an inside track on Panasonic Plasmas, so I am looking into it. Still, I will need the  audio components.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Who's got HD?
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2005, 01:54:28 PM »

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
Who's got HD?
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2005, 02:33:57 PM »
I don't have any audio components right now. Charles, I want in if you play Halo :twisted: My wife won't let me own an Xbox or any games for that matter...and a good thing too 'cause I become a everything-but-the-game deprived maniac.

Also a reason you don't want plasma...I heard the burn from games causes premature picture quality failure or something like that.
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

givebloodplayhockey

• Lightly Modded
Who's got HD?
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2005, 07:53:23 PM »
Quote from: "gietl"
Thanks Al, I'd like to get his name and whic store. I may have an inside track on Panasonic Plasmas, so I am looking into it. Still, I will need the  audio components.

Hi Jay:

Can't remeber his last name... Mc something. First name is Ryan. He is the manager in that dept. The store is the Best Buy on Mississippi. If you want, I'll let him know you might ciontact him and that way you can drop my name... he'll add 20% to your price! :lol:
Nah, he's a good guy. And... he loves the B6, loved the DynAudio!

Gotta go, my dog farted and I have to puke now. :?  8O
003 GTI VR6, Heavy mods.
2006 B6 2.0T, APR, soon with new booties, coil-overs and Votex body kit
OLD SCHOOL, '70 Chevelle SS LS6 454 with M22 Muncie. All stock, mods not required ;-)
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee - now my dogs SUV.