Author Topic: GTG/Birthday Celebration/Detail Day...weekend of OCT 18-19th  (Read 12114 times)

RobD

• Modded
GTG/Birthday Celebration/Detail Day...weekend of OCT 18-19th
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2003, 10:59:07 AM »
Jon - Christy went to the gym this morning so it will be closer to 10:00 am for me.  

Rob

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2003, 10:39:06 PM »
Well, last night was a great time.  Thanks to everyone that came and watched the naked girls (and guys at the second place).  Sure was good hanging out with everyone.

How did the detailing day go today?  Jen and I slept late, ran a few errands and then went to her soccer game.  BTW, if anyone wants to play co-ed soccer, her team is always short on people, so let us know.

Ciao!
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2003, 10:39:06 PM »

velo

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.alankrobertson.com
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2003, 10:50:19 PM »
Detailing day went pretty good today.  Pat, (the other) Alan and myself were able to give our cars some detail lovin'.  kt037 and (the other) Jen stopped by for a bit before they went back to Fountain.  Mike Reed even showed up!  My car was in need of a good polish and coat of wax so I really appreciate Jon letting us come over and use his garage and random orbital.

And Winston, I'm really sorry you and Jen had to take a taxi back to your car.  I guess we were just having too much fun watching the human circus at that skanky place to leave.  Daryl will tell you that it was pretty amusing at times though.  :wink:
lan
2000 1.8T 5spd

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2003, 10:58:48 PM »
No worries Alan!  I knew you guys weren't ready to leave, but when you're done, you're done, so we ended up heading out.

Hope everyone had fun!  Thanks for the lap dance guys!  Brooke was a hottie...

kt037

• Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2003, 12:50:59 AM »
i would like to say that sat was an excelent day.....great time in the garage, great time at the first spot and the second place kicked major ars (except for the one corner in the back...hehe) all in all it was great time for the other jen and myself...

sorry we could not stay too long at the detail day but Tinas (dog) poor bladder would have burst, had i not left when i did.

i will definately come up to the next one!!!!

thanks to everyone!!!!!!
OT DISH?-----> nope!
and YES I KNOW I CAN NOT SEPLL!!!!

aowhaus

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2003, 02:23:32 AM »
Thanks again (my B5.5 thanks you too!), for a great GTG -- the first one I attended almost in its entirety after moving here.  Great to know I have an awesome network here.

My car is now very shiney and smooth!

The night of titty bar action was a great time -- great to see the spouses and our female consortium being an excellent sport about it.

Hopefully next month we'll have it at my place and we'll do the downtown bar hopping.
2008 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic Sport
2004 Aprilia Mojito Custom 50

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2003, 02:31:31 AM »
That's great Alan!  I can't wait to party with you downtown.  I'm sur eyou are catching on quickly to life in D town, but there are a few secrets that I might let slip one of these days...like my secret parking spot right in lodo...

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2003, 11:46:24 AM »
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!  I could not have asked for a better birthday celebration.  Saturday was awesome, having everyone over, wrenching, eating, drinking, eating, eating, eating...sittin' in the sun on a record warm day!!!!  Does not get better than that.

Special thanks to everyone for the private "Sky" dance.  I know she was 2Pat's girl...but we got along famouosly :wink: I finally whiped off the schmootz off my glasses that Sky left.  What an interesting experience it all was.  And for the women of the group that went...thank you so much for being such good sports about it all...you all keep it real for us  :P

I got sun burns on my feet, not as bad a Jay...good food for my tummy, saw some amazing cars, GREAT FRIENDS, new faces...and other unmentionables :twisted: ...this is one for the memory books.

Can't wait for the next Wing and Wench night for November...which we have already decided will be at Hooters on Colorado Blvd.

Cheers, and thanks again everyone!!!
jon 8)

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2003, 10:28:55 PM »
We've created a monster.  :wink: