Author Topic: Big Thanks to Everyone!!!  (Read 2329 times)

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Big Thanks to Everyone!!!
« on: November 07, 2005, 04:18:38 PM »
The Sunday move was easy thanks to all of you that attended.

Pat, Charles, Al, Eric, Jonathan, and Mike...you guys were awesome to spend your day lifting my crap and driving way south.

You all have no idea how much I appreciate it....you really made a stressful day easier for both Betsy and I.

Got hooked up down here in Highlands Ranch with my internet about an hour ago, no I feel like I am in contact with everyone again.

:D

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 04:20:28 PM »
Hey Jon, glad everything got done!  Sorry I couldn't make it.  Ended up getting together with my dad for his birthday over lunch.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 04:20:28 PM »

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 04:34:00 PM »
no problem Andrew....the appliance dolly was VERY useful.  I will try to get that back to you either this week, or next week.  If you need it before then, I will get it to you right away.

The move was awesome, we started at 9 loading, and had everything down in Parker in storage by noon....

Hope you had fun with the family, that is always more important than helping others move ;)

hotani

• Heavily Modded
    • G+
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 04:58:53 PM »
Glad to help out - good to see you back 'in the collective' again. ;)
Quick! Everyone out of the universe!
New: 2006 A4 Avant
Old: 2001 A4 1.8TQM

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 06:33:22 PM »
Quote from: "03Indigo"
no problem Andrew....the appliance dolly was VERY useful.  I will try to get that back to you either this week, or next week.  If you need it before then, I will get it to you right away.

The move was awesome, we started at 9 loading, and had everything down in Parker in storage by noon....

Hope you had fun with the family, that is always more important than helping others move ;)

glad it helped.  I am not in a big hurry to get it back.  whenever a trip northward works in your schedule should be fine for us.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

dubitup

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 09:19:59 PM »
Hey Jon,
I usually meet Pat of lunch maybe we can meet sometime this week for lunch, I can take it to Andrew as he is a few miles from me or I can hand it off at the coffee meet

Spicoli

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.jackham.net
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 10:39:28 PM »
Wish I could have helped
Life's too short to be taken seriously

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 01:26:19 AM »
it was nice to see some of the group. Life has been busy and it is hard to find time catch up with everyone.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2005, 01:51:36 AM »
Quote from: "dubitup"
Hey Jon,
I usually meet Pat of lunch maybe we can meet sometime this week for lunch, I can take it to Andrew as he is a few miles from me or I can hand it off at the coffee meet

Alex, that would be awesome, I am available wednesday and thursday this week...and any weekday next week.

Let me know if, where, and when you all meet for lunch, and I will bring it to you, and you can relay it up to Andrew.  That would save me a tank of gas ;), and a stamp on my passport, bwahahahahahaha.

If that does not work out, i will do my best to bet the dolly and tarps back up to him next week sometime.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2005, 02:06:51 AM »
Jack, your help would have been nice, but sounds line your weekend was stressful enough with the GLI issues....etc.

Eric, good seeing you, don't think I had seen your for well over a year.

We all need to do another week night burger beer night sometime soon....before the holidays, or between turkey day and xmas.

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2005, 02:57:49 AM »
Hey Jon,

Alex, that would be awesome, I am available wednesday and thursday this week...and any weekday next week.

Let me know if, where, and when you all meet for lunch, and I will bring it to you, and you can relay it up to Andrew.  That would save me a tank of gas ;), and a stamp on my passport, bwahahahahahaha.

If that does not work out, i will do my best to bet the dolly and tarps back up to him next week sometime.

that plan works for me too.  Alex you can either bring the appliance dolly and tarps up here yourself to check out the landscaping, or getting it at the coffee gtg on Friday works too.

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2005, 01:02:48 PM »
Congratulations Jon.  Are you in the new place yet or did you just put your stuff into storage?  If the former, post some pics!
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2005, 01:15:59 PM »
hey Winston, no, we are at my sister's right now, the house is not done yet....won't be until either January or February.  I am hoping for January.  I can not wait for it to be done.  I am fortunate though, my sister has a pretty cozy pad :D

here are some pics as it basically stands right now...

dubitup

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2005, 01:23:21 PM »
Hi Jon & Pat

Okay let's meet at the Garlic Knot, Kipling & Chatfield, NW corner, right behind Q's Pub Wednesday @ Noon.

Andrew, PM me your cell and I'll drop it off on my way home so I can check out your yard or Friday at the meet.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2005, 01:33:45 PM »
Hi Jon & Pat
Okay let's meet at the Garlic Knot, Kipling & Chatfield, NW corner, right behind Q's Pub Wednesday @ Noon.
Andrew, PM me your cell and I'll drop it off on my way home so I can check out your yard or Friday at the meet.

works for me....see you tomorrow!!!!!!

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2005, 02:05:56 PM »
Hi Jon & Pat

works for me....see you tomorrow!!!!!!

Cool.  Garlic Knot.  Wednesday at noon.  Be there.
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

givebloodplayhockey

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2005, 02:07:44 PM »
Glad I could help Jon. It was nice to finally meet some of you! Always good to put a face to the name.
I should hav emade the trip down south and scrubbed my rugby match. Ended up with a severely bruised hip, sprined MCL in my right knee and a messed up shoulder. Why is that as I get older I feel younger till I play rugger. Dumb ass! lol
003 GTI VR6, Heavy mods.
2006 B6 2.0T, APR, soon with new booties, coil-overs and Votex body kit
OLD SCHOOL, '70 Chevelle SS LS6 454 with M22 Muncie. All stock, mods not required ;-)
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee - now my dogs SUV.

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2005, 02:10:26 PM »
Hey Al, it was good to finally meet you.  For some reason I was thinking you were going down south with us from Jon's, so I didn't say goodbye.  Thanks for letting me drive the Passat.  Great car!
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

givebloodplayhockey

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2005, 02:21:47 PM »
Quote from: "DenverPat"
Hey Al, it was good to finally meet you.  For some reason I was thinking you were going down south with us from Jon's, so I didn't say goodbye.  Thanks for letting me drive the Passat.  Great car!

Nice to meet you too Pat! The Passat goes in to McDonald tomorrow for a new tranny pan and some other goodies that were "wrecked" when that frickin beam hit the under-belly. I'm going to do the belly pans etc.. myself but leaving the tranny pan to the shop.
Hope it turns out well, bad times. :lol:
003 GTI VR6, Heavy mods.
2006 B6 2.0T, APR, soon with new booties, coil-overs and Votex body kit
OLD SCHOOL, '70 Chevelle SS LS6 454 with M22 Muncie. All stock, mods not required ;-)
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee - now my dogs SUV.