Author Topic: I have no idea where to put this...  (Read 1322 times)

scott

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
I have no idea where to put this...
« on: September 30, 2003, 11:59:13 AM »
Hi guys, I just wanted to let you all know we are doing our first meeting for DATR 2004 on the 11th of October at 2pm. It will be at the Old Chicago near I-25 and Woodmen Road in Colorado Springs, and I hope some of you want to come be part of it. Winston was a HUGE help in getting last year score of free stuff (3 pages!!) It was the  most goodies I have ever seen at ANY show...

This year I am not going any place either, so this show has my full and undivided attention. My rule for this year is that if three or more members or a club actively participate, then that club will be listed a presenter of the show.... Can RMCB5 get in on this action?? Time will tell!

There are some big plans for this year, but it is going to take some great minds to pull it off... ther eis also an official DATR forum setup and you can email me or IM me for the address as it is not really open to the public.

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2003, 04:41:11 PM »
Right on Scott.  I think I am down for this although, I may not be able to make the first meeting.  I'll have to see...

Put me down to help plan and send me the info on the forum addy!

See ya!
Winston
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2003, 04:41:11 PM »

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2003, 09:07:28 PM »
What Dub said.  I'm in.

BTW, where's the fire video?  :twisted:
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson