Author Topic: Just saying HI, new to the club....  (Read 2909 times)

BlackA4

• n00balicious
Just saying HI, new to the club....
« on: September 30, 2003, 11:50:10 PM »
I walked out to my car today to find a little peice of paper under my wiper. It was from a fellow member I am sure. It was an invite to the club. I never even new this club existed. Thanks for keying me in.  

My name is Matt, I own a 2000 A4. My girlfriend just bought a 2000 Jetta as well. We will be looking forward to meeting you all, getting together and B.S.ing about our cars.
Here is a list of our current mods...

Audi
Sport package
17" AEZ wheels w/ Kumo's
Wetterauer Chip
12" Kicker sub
Alpine Amp
Cross drilled and Slotted rotors
Painted and Decaled Calipers
Braided Stainless vacuum lines
15% Tint
Audi Sport aftermarket muffler
K&N Filter - soon to be custom CAI
GReddy Turbo Timer
Euro headlight mod
Independent fog light mod
-I also have the full VAG-COM set up for any A4 owners & Bently Dealers repair manual

Jetta 2.0
15% tint-done yesterday
Air freshener
hahahah j/k  :lol:
--Its only a week old...

I have a temporary website at cardomain check it out
http://www.cardomain.com/id/black2000a4
att

kt037

• Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2003, 11:55:15 PM »
welcome to the club from the member down south....
my name is Mike BTW!
OT DISH?-----> nope!
and YES I KNOW I CAN NOT SEPLL!!!!

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2003, 11:55:15 PM »

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2003, 12:21:21 AM »
Welcome to the club Matt. Nice to see another great well modified A4 in our growing little family.

That little card probably came from Madigan, he mentioned something about tagging an A4.

I'm sure you've perused the site but watch teh front page and the GTG/Garage Day forum for upcoming events.

Once again welcome and let me know if you ahve any questions about the site.

madigan

• Modded
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2003, 12:26:49 AM »
Well, I tagged a silver A4 wagon and a black Passt, but no black A4 8O  :? Who's mischievous work could this be. Come on fess up, fess up!

Anyway... welcome to the club!

madigan
mad wagon

RobD

• Modded
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2003, 09:27:52 AM »
Matt - Welcome to the club.  My name is Rob and I did not tag your car but had to say it looks very nice.  I recently was looking for a ride and was very close to getting something close to yours.  I ended up with a 2001.5 Silver Passat.  I look forward to meeting you.  Check the GTG section as this group always has some sort of GTG planned.

Rob

SweetVW

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2003, 12:03:24 PM »
Another person from Littleton, cool! :D   Glad you found our site, or should I say our site found you.  That is a beautiful A4 and I look forward to meeting you and taking a gander at the ride.  Definitely keep an eye out on the GTG/garage section.  Congrats on becoming a RMCB5'er!
If it ain't broke, take it apart and fix it!

kraut-sled

• Heavily Modded
    • Autobahn Premier Service
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2003, 12:19:04 PM »
Matt - It was I who got your car last night.  I saw it sitting there all alone in the parking lot, with those red brakes and no badges, 8O  and thought you might be what we were looking for.

My son goes to daycare across the street, so you were an easy target.

Welcome, and that for the lightning fast reply.
Autobahn Premier Service
2105 South Kalamath Street
Denver CO 80223
303-935-9065

Chas

• Modded
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2003, 03:09:55 AM »
Hey, I'll add my "Welcome" to the list as well. The local Denver/Front Range group here is a great bunch of folks who like to have fun with and without our cars. It's too bad you missed our big, yearly event we had at the beginning of September. That was a hoot! A couple days of nice drives in the mountains and a track day at Second Creek Raceway to top it off!

I'm sure there'll be more fun in the upcoming weeks. Keep an eye peeled for more garage days and general gatherings of the faithful!

And again, welcome!
2003 Audi A6 2.7T
Some Sedans haul families,
this one hauls ASS!

BlackA4

• n00balicious
Thanks
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2003, 03:28:53 AM »
I appreciate the warm welcome to the club. I am hoping to meet all of you real soon and become great friends.  I am planning on going to the Euro event this Sunday to see a bunch of cool cars. Hope to see a bunch of you there.
att

WendyDarling

• n00balicious
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2003, 12:03:52 PM »
Let me add my welcome as well :)  I probably won't see you at the Euro gtg, but if you're bored tomorrow night, there is a Denver gtg/cruise planned for VWs that I will probably check out.  Sounds like there is going to be a huge turnout, actually.  DCI, Dubzentrum, 719, some BEST members, and various Vortexers as well will all be there.  Some of the DTM crew will probably show up also.  The gtg tomorrow night is at 7 or so at the Barnes & Noble/Starbucks on Colo. Blvd. if you're interested :)

~Wendy

UberGrrl

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.amandaspear.com/ubergrrl/index.html
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2003, 03:36:06 PM »
Welcome, welcome! To you AND the girlfriend! Wendy and I looove to have more ladies around for sure! Hope to meet you both this weekend!
MWJD?

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2003, 04:20:08 PM »
Hey Matt-
I live near Wadsworth and 470.  Check out my pic on the homepage.  Ever see me driving around?  I don't recognize your car.
Welcome!
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

BlackA4

• n00balicious
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2003, 09:07:10 PM »
No sorry I cant say I have seen you before. I live at Sims and KenCaryl though. We should meet up and cruise / BS about our cars.  I hope to attend the Euro even and then possibly meet up with Wendy and company.... I am not sure exactly where on Colorado Blvd though. You should leave some crossroads Wendy  :lol:

Its hard to tell with this site what day the posts were??? They seem to be a day in advance??? Le me know guys, I wanna hang out TOOO.
att

Chas

• Modded
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2003, 03:15:11 AM »
Matt, I was thinking about stopping by that event on Sunday for a while. Maybe I'll see you there. Look for the Elegant Green (the only one  :roll: ) '99 Passat with the FMIC and other crap.  :lol:
2003 Audi A6 2.7T
Some Sedans haul families,
this one hauls ASS!

WendyDarling

• n00balicious
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2003, 09:28:49 PM »
Matt we might be talking about two different GTGs...

I (along with Gietl and Shummer) will be going to the GTG tonight (Saturday the 4th) at the Barnes and Noble/Starbucks on Colorado Blvd. down the street from Mtn. States (and Hooters ;) ).  It starts around 7, then usually by 8:30-9 or so, most people go for a cruise around various Denver spots.  

Here is the post on Vortex about it http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1038940

Directions to the Starbucks http://www.starbucks.com/retail/locator/MapResults.aspx?a=1&StoreKey=198&IC_O=39.6841777193395%3a-104.940713464801%3a32%3aS+Colorado+Blvd&GAD1_O=&GAD2_O=S+Colorado+Blvd&GAD3_O=Denver%2c+CO+80222&GAD4_O=United+States&radius=5&countryID=244&dataSource=MapPoint.NA

Chas (along with a few others?) will be going to the Euro GTG put on by BEST.  I won't be at that one.  Here is the thread on Vortex about it :)

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1050222

Hope to see ya soon!

~Wen

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2003, 01:07:29 AM »
Man, am I behind! I had a bunch of family in though...Let me add my welcome you as well! I'm the other elegant green running around...Sorry Chas...I wanted to join you, I really did, really...Anyway, welcome and I hope to meet you soon...
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner