Author Topic: bad times at Good Company (i have the worst luck!!!)  (Read 1972 times)

kt037

• Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
bad times at Good Company (i have the worst luck!!!)
« on: October 11, 2003, 02:11:41 AM »
well it happened again!

after going to the sneak peak of Kill Bill (at the chapel hills mall),
afterwards...
went over to Good Company (real cool small bar in briargate), and all was good until half way home (2:20am), had to pull over into a gas station so Jen could go potty....

had just got in my car and was getting ready to pull out when the dumb bastard in a mini van hit me as he was pulling out.

cspd would not come out said it was on private property so to file a cold reporting accident. WTF is up with that shit????

so we called the guys Ins co. (USAA) a lil' over an hour later had a claim number, called this morning made a recorded statement....USAA adjuster called me back after speaking to the other driver said it was a fault accident on his part (this was determined by us last night)

taking it too most likely red noland caddy tomarrow  or monday at the latest.

when she gets out i am getting rid of the damn car...

damage goes from the bumper to 6" into the drivers door includiong dmg to the wheel (luckily the brocks were in my garage.)

so i did not even get home till 3:45am and had to leave my house to goto class in Pueblo at 7:15am...

I barely made it through all of my lectures today (thanks to RedBull)
OT DISH?-----> nope!
and YES I KNOW I CAN NOT SEPLL!!!!

UberGrrl

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.amandaspear.com/ubergrrl/index.html
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2003, 02:17:55 PM »
Geez, your poor car must have a huge electromagnet in it or something. :( So sorry bout your baby.. again. Hopefully USAA will take care of you, they're my insurance company and have had nothing but great service from them...keep us posted.
MWJD?

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2003, 02:17:55 PM »

kraut-sled

• Heavily Modded
    • Autobahn Premier Service
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2003, 03:00:27 PM »
8O

Stupind mini-van drivers. :twisted:

I agree, sell the car ASAP, and get a new one that is not cursed.
Autobahn Premier Service
2105 South Kalamath Street
Denver CO 80223
303-935-9065

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2003, 03:37:31 PM »
Sorry to hear about another misfortune, at least the Brocks are safe.  One thing to consider, is maybe Karma is just about done.  Maybe for some reason all this is happening, but from here on out you'll be ok.

Then again, the car could be cursed and it may be a good idea to get rid of it.  The good thing to note is there are tons of affordable A4s for sale out there so replacing it shouldn't be too bad if you decide to stick with the same car.

kt037

• Modded
    • http://www.edition719.com
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2003, 02:12:12 AM »
ok folks wel got the estimate today
$1933.42 (and i am not paying a dime, i even get a free rental (yay i do not have to drive the hon-duh!)

they ordred the parts and it will go in the shop next monday (20th) damn iti will get it out on the 29th! [just once i would like to drive my car to a rmcb5 GTG w/o any dents in it...

***good thing is as part of the repairs i am getting a 4 wheel alignment (he he) so them coilovers better get installed real soon!!!!

so does anyone want to have a small gtg weekend after next?
OT DISH?-----> nope!
and YES I KNOW I CAN NOT SEPLL!!!!

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2003, 09:34:53 PM »
Dang Mike!  You have had some bad luck with that thing, haven't you?

USAA will definitely take care of you, but they have no control over the shop, so make sure you check it over for any imperfections, just to be sure!

Hope to see ya soon!
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

SweetVW

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2003, 05:00:11 PM »
Sorry to hear about this.  I can speak from experience, AND it had to be on the drivers side where you can see it everytime you go to your car.  Ditto on the USAA though, I have them.  Good luck on everything.
If it ain't broke, take it apart and fix it!