Author Topic: Need to appogize to Spicoli..  (Read 1322 times)

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
Need to appogize to Spicoli..
« on: January 31, 2006, 01:34:34 PM »
jack -  I have been very poor at keeping in communication with you and about getting together to pickup the tires from you. Dude i am very sorry. I know it has been several weeks and you have been SUPER patient with me and trying to arrange a time to meet up to give you some $$.  I have been on vacation alot the past couple weeks and have been enjoying the great snow up in Steamboat for the past few weekends. We are headed back up there again on friday. So i am glad we arranegd a time to meet up this thursday so i can give you the $$ i told you i would 3 weeks ago..;)

Thanks again man. And please accept my appology.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Re: Need to appogize to Spicoli..
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 01:38:39 PM »
Eric....you are a SLACKER!!!!!!  :lol:

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 01:38:39 PM »

SweetVW

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 01:42:58 PM »
Now wait a minute!...what happened to the Steamboat GTG.  What Eric, you didn't reserve enough room for all of us!!!   :wink:
If it ain't broke, take it apart and fix it!

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 01:48:10 PM »
Quote from: "StarlightB5";p="41020"
Now wait a minute!...what happened to the Steamboat GTG.  What Eric, you didn't reserve enough room for all of us!!!   :wink:

We had scheduled a GTG in steamboat 2 weeks ago, but my wife and i missed it as we were still up in Fish Creek Falls snowshoeing when everyone went to the GTG. We ended up getting a little lost just about to the lake back there 9about 5 miles from Fish creek falls) and it took us a while to get back down. It's tough when there is no trail or snowshoe prints  ahead of you.

Spicoli

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.jackham.net
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 03:05:04 AM »
Eric, I have no problem.  YOu have been on these boards for a while and I know I can trust you.  I just figured you were out of town and such.  The tires just take up some valueable room and I could use the money.  I am trying to sell enough stuff to buy a lap top for school and work (almost 2k after taxes).

seriously, no sweat.
Life's too short to be taken seriously

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 12:23:22 PM »
jack -  i truly feel bad for being so busy and not meeting up with you sooner. Thanks for your understanding.