Author Topic: Garage Day Pics  (Read 1880 times)

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Garage Day Pics
« on: October 21, 2003, 10:41:47 AM »
For your viewing pleasure...also found in the Gallery under Events and GTG's.

shummer

• Modded
Garage Day Pics
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2003, 02:25:20 PM »
Who's Audi are you working on there? I thought it was just suspension stuff being done. Why was the front bumper taken off?

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Garage Day Pics
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2003, 02:25:20 PM »

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Garage Day Pics
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2003, 02:33:04 PM »
That is Hawk's A4...we were doing some vaccuum hoses, and he wanted to check out a leak in a head lamp washer.  It needs to be replaced, but there were no audi parts places open on Saturday...so we will have to do it again.

We also did some brake light mods to Dub's car, Mark did some engine bay cover modifications, Nick put in some harnesses in his A4...and I think that was it...plus Rob's suspension.

then we ate :D

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Garage Day Pics
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2003, 01:56:37 AM »
Quote from: "03Indigo"
That is Hawk's A4...we were doing some vaccuum hoses, and he wanted to check out a leak in a head lamp washer.  It needs to be replaced, but there were no audi parts places open on Saturday...so we will have to do it again.

We also did some brake light mods to Dub's car, Mark did some engine bay cover modifications, Nick put in some harnesses in his A4...and I think that was it...plus Rob's suspension.

then we ate :D
And then...well, let's just say we weren't being good boys and girls...Especially Jon and I...hehe
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.