Author Topic: It's not Concept R but....  (Read 2149 times)

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
It's not Concept R but....
« on: October 23, 2003, 10:46:32 PM »
So here's what's going down, the B5 may be taking a "back seat" to a home! That's right, I just may be buying  a townhome very soon...I'm stoked! So that will probably take any car cash I might have had...no complaints from me though :P  :D  :!:
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 12:37:35 PM »
Congrats JR...there seems to be a lot of that going on right now...I know you are not the only one who is headed that route, I know of at least 2 other members that have put their car fun on the back burner for a nice place to live.  As long as you still hang out with us, we would miss if you were not around.

cheers, and happy hunting.  I know a great realator, besides Amanda, if you are looking down in the Denver area.  Let me know and I can get you in contact with her.

jon 8)

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 12:37:35 PM »

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2003, 03:12:11 PM »
Thanks Jon! I will let you know. I think we found a nice prefab townhome out be DIA that works really well, and is definately within our price range. I'll still hang with you all though! No worries 8)  Especially if there's drives :wink:
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2003, 02:07:02 AM »
Hey JR, I know you guys will be glad to have your own place.  The great thing is that you get to write off all of your interest, which totally rocks come tax time!
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

jayryan

• Supercar
    • JayFriesen.com
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2003, 01:41:07 PM »
:x We've had to wait on the house...we did all the work, started going on it and things just got more and more complicated :x  Oh well, hopefully in a few months, things will get less complicated... :roll:
'03 A4 1.8TQM
'68 MG C
'06 4Runner

madigan

• Modded
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2003, 03:11:28 PM »
Quote from: "TLJR20v"
:x We've had to wait on the house...we did all the work, started going on it and things just got more and more complicated :x  Oh well, hopefully in a few months, things will get less complicated... :roll:

True-dat JR. Lisa and I are trying to buy a house and it can be very discouraging and frustrating at times. Good luck to you! Keep us posted. :)
mad wagon

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2003, 03:56:07 PM »
I'm in the process as well.  Fun at times, miserable others.

RobD

• Modded
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2003, 04:46:36 AM »
The holidays bring many desperate sellers.  Try and use that to your advantage.