Author Topic: Who wants my PC buffer for the weekend? Looks like i..  (Read 1627 times)

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
Who wants my PC buffer for the weekend? Looks like i..
« on: April 11, 2006, 01:38:47 AM »
have other bigger things to deal with now. I will bring my buffer to who ever wants to use it this weekend.

Looks like we will be heading up to Montana in the next couple days. My wifes mom was just diagnosed with cancer today and was informed her timeline is 3 months to 2 years. My wife wants to go up and see her so we are taking a road trip. Depending on how things go i might be coming back solo as my wife may move back there for a few months. I will need a hand bringing my wifes car back up to her sometime in the next couple weeks. If anyone would be willing to take a road trip with me in a few weeks i will pay you for you time and help.  

Randy -  i might need you to check over the A4 before the weekend to make sure she is up to the 2k mile road trip. I am tempted to replace all the coilpacks and anything else you think i should. I need yours and marks expert opinions here. i don't want any issues on the trip.

thanks.

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Re: Who wants my PC buffer for the weekend? Looks like i..
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 01:41:34 AM »
Wow Eric, life is so surprising sometimes. Your mother-in-law will be in my thoughts. This is such sad news.  :cry:

If you guys need anything let me know and I will do my best to help out.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 01:41:34 AM »

Spicoli

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.jackham.net
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 02:20:36 AM »
Eric, depending on when it is, I could help with the trip
Life's too short to be taken seriously

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 05:15:00 AM »
sorry to hear Eric.  If you do a road trip during the week, I can help.  I only work weekend nights, so I would be happy to help you drive it up there.

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 11:55:06 AM »
thanks guys. My wife is pretty upset right now. I will let you know if i need some help with a  road trip.

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 01:09:20 PM »
Eric, sorry about the bad news.  I have had several friends who have been caring for sick parents recently and it is a tough job.  Hang in there and best wishes to your wife and her family, and of course her mom.

If you need anthing with the trip let us know.

As for the PC, if you wouldn't mind me borrowing it, let me know I'd be happy to swing on over to pick it up.    When I do that I'd also be willing to trade you a little gas money for that set of four spacers you have presuming of course you have those handy.  Don't want to make you search for those as you are packing/preparing for your trip.  you certainly have more important things to take care of now than those.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein