Members > Member Rides

Alan O. Wong - 2001.5 Passat V6 GLX

<< < (5/5)

Eric18T:
I don't want to look like a traitor but i like:

4. 2006 Lexus IS250 AWD
I really like the look of the exterior, though the interior is very bland.  The AWD is only available on the smaller V6 engine, which is a shame.  For the price you get an excellent Nav system with rear view camera and an awesome Mark Levingston sound system.  The quality and service is top notch, and getting your car serviced at the dealership is actually a pleasurable experience.

and:

2. 2007-2008 Audi A3 3.2 S-tronic S-line
The engine, transmission and DSG drivetrain combo is hard to beat.  The 2008 has a few more desireable added features and options such as iPod interface, Homelink, auto dimming mirror with compass, and the Titanium package (anthracite 18" RS4 wheels, black grill trim, black headliner and piano black gloss interior trim).  I am leaning towards the special order Sprint Blue exterior (an S4 color).  An almost fully loaded model is at the top of my budget.

aowhaus:
Starting to clean out my garage and I still have some extra parts from my Passat, which I'll be selling on Passat World and eBay.
I'll post a list soon, which you will have first dibs.

ColoradoB5:
Hey Alan!  How's it going?  How's the new car?  Good to hear from you.

redline:
I know this was almost 4 years ago, but do you remember where this photo was taken?

aowhaus:
That copper building is located at the south corner of Wewatta and 15th Street.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version